2. My twin/My blood

Philippe POV
Not long after falling asleep Philippe was woken from his sleep. When he opened his eyes D'Artagnan looked at him with disgust.

"Come outside the bedchamber now." He said to him. Philippe got up quickly but Christine soon stirred trying to hold Philippe.

"I'll be back soon Chéri."

Once out of the room D'Artagnan put rope around Philippe's wrists and brought him into another room. Louis looked at his twin with disgust.

"I was told this imposter was dead." He said circling around me.

"You knew there was a man of such resemblance." D'Artagnan looked back and forth between us.

"He is my brother." Louis said looking at me with hatred in eyes.

"Brother?"

"My twin, my blood the fact that has kept him alive until now."

The doors in the room quickly opened my mother and Christine behind her. They both came to me embracing me.

"Louis please." Christine said to him.

"You were apart of this too Christine!!!" Pushing her into me. I immediately I tried to pull her behind me but Louis grabbed her. He hit her she fell to the floor. Immediately I put her in my arms.

"Your majesty, my whole life I've watched over you. I have bled for you. I have prayed every day that you become better; than the law. Show mercy." D'Artagnan said while looking at Louis.

But this only made it worse. "And you take the side of traitors this one worst of all my own brother who tried to do this to me!!!" He shouted at D'Artagnan.

"And what have you done to him and as well as Christine!!! For a moment I thought that you had become the king I always hoped you be." D'Artagnan said while seeing the pain in his eyes.

" D'Artagnan you will hunt down Athos, Porthos and Aramis and bring me there heads. Or I will have yours. And as for for my brother back to the prison you shall go and into the mask you hate. Where it until you love it!!! And die in it." Louis screamed at me.

The guards pulled put a sheet to cover my face. So I would not be seen. But before they did I whispered to my mother to look after Christine. She whispered to me that she would knowing the cruelty of her other son.