Fantasy AU (Part 2)

So, I am in the process of writing a fantasy story, hopefully, it will turn into a full story, since it's still in my Oneshots! Book. Plus, I only have one chapter done-

I've already created a reference sheet for Rouge, so I'm doing Autumn today.

^Speedpaint

Powers/Abilities: • Accuracy- Speaks for itself• Archery- Goes with her accuracy power• Producing her own arrows and bows, but it drains her energy, so she carries themLikes: • Pink• Her friends• Pulling pranks on her friends Dislikes:• Non-mobile...

Powers/Abilities:
• Accuracy- Speaks for itself
• Archery- Goes with her accuracy power
• Producing her own arrows and bows, but it drains her energy, so she carries them
Likes:
• Pink
• Her friends
• Pulling pranks on her friends
Dislikes:
• Non-mobile dresses
• Extreme Violence
• Strawberries

Short Backstory: When Autumn was    6, her big sister, Auburn, was captured. Autumn believes it was her fault since they were out picking strawberries a little too close to the border. Auburn had told Autumn many times it wasn't a good idea, but gave up when Autumn stopped listening to her. When the kidnappers appeared, Auburn tried her best to fight them off, but she left her weapons at the house, so it was difficult. She told Autumn to run away and tell Mom and Dad about it and grab her weapon. Autumn listened and started to run away, but her long dress had gotten caught in the prickle bushes, and it took her awhile to get out of it. By the time she returned with her weapon and family in hand, Auburn was already gone. And the only thing that remained was her heart emblem and a basket of strawberries.

Well, this Autumn is going to have a bit more trauma then the regular one- 😅

Next Fantasy Sheet: Alexis