Tiny

A knock on the door alerted them to Mr. Gold waiting at their front door. Emma had decided to bring Henry along, and the both of them had taken their day to pack their bags while (Y/n) decided to go to sleep that day. After a few hours of sleep and the knowledge that her sleep schedule was going to be completely out of whack for a few days, she got up as Emma answered the door for Gold.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan?" Gold asked as he walked in, an old brown shawl over his shoulders.

"Almost," Emma said and sighed. When she saw her yawning sister, Emma said, "Did you just wake up?"

"Listen..." (Y/n) started, noticing Mr. Gold judgmental eyes. "I don't care anymore. So I slept."

Walking over to the kitchen and getting herself some orange juice, (Y/n) listened in as Henry said, "Do you think we'll be cold where we're going, or warm?"

"I think layers are always a good idea," Emma said, finishing zipping up her bag.

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor. You alone," Gold said, off-put that Henry was coming.

"I'm not leaving Henry here with Cora lurking about, so either we both go or we both stay," Emma snapped.

Gold kept in his words before saying, "Then we'll have to purchase another plane ticket, won't we?"

"Wait, we're flying?" Emma asked.

"Don't worry. I'm covering expenses. Even the new ones," Gold said as he glanced at Henry, who was putting his coat on as (Y/n) helped him.

"You're a real gentleman, aren't you?" David said sarcastically as he came down the stairs, handing Emma her bag. Looking to Gold, he said, "All right, Gold. You're going out there with my family. Just know, if anything happens to them, I'll-"

"Then you'll what? Cross the town line and David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?" Gold said very mockingly.

"I'll be devastated," David corrected him, and Gold shut up. "This isn't a threat, it's a request. Take care of them."

"I promise no harm will come to your family," Gold said. "After all, we have a deal."

When David stepped away, (Y/n) walked forward and said, "He might not threaten you, but I can."

"Oh, is that right?" Gold said. "You'll threaten me in your fluffy Star Wars pajama pants?"

"The situation of my threat doesn't matter. But what does is this," (Y/n) said, and her face turned serious. "I can cross the town line. So, please, for everyone's sake, take care of my sister and my nephew."

"As I said, no harm will come to them," Gold repeated, and Emma pulled her sister away before hugging her to say goodbye.

"Be safe out there," (Y/n) said, pulling away. "Call me if you need anything."

"Will do," Emma said with a nod, and Henry came up to give (Y/n) a big squeeze of a hug. Emma laughed slightly and said, "All right, kid, let your aunt have some air to breathe."

"I'll miss you," Henry said as he looked up at her.

"I'll miss you, too," (Y/n) said back, smiling down at him before giving him a big kiss on the head.

Once they had left, (Y/n) rushed back upstairs to get herself ready for the rest of her day, putting on a sweater and her brown boots with black jeans. Brushing her bedhead hair out, she grabbed her belongings for a day of work before heading back down to her parents.

"You like the holster, huh?" Mary Margaret said to David as he got ready.

"I miss carrying a sword," David said with a chuckle as he put his gun in the holster.