chp 1: the beginning and the end

"Har an hok....."

This was all that izuku heard, or could hear since it still sounded too far and mumbled to fully make out what it was saying

for years, he heard distant chants or voices whenever he was sleeping or unconscious but, could never make out what. Yet each time he was there, he somehow always felt that behind the incoherent words, it was as if it was calling out for him, with a heavy and powerful tone.

At first, he was scared and thought he had gone crazy but, figured it was something else after awhile from the repeated visits. he tried to get closer to listen to whatever it was saying but, always woke up before he could.

Of course, it wasn't always like this. Before, he was a happy, energetic child with a happy childhood as all children should with a sister that he would have been inseparable with and, surrounded by loving parents and friends. With a drive of becoming a great hero.

But after a certain visit to check for a quirk at the age of 4, that all changed. Now, he wasn't as happy nor energetic anymore and, everyday it was the usual beating from his tormentors within an inch of his life, going to school, and sleeping in the same house with them while his parents neglected him for his sister. While also simultaneously getting blamed for things he didn't do by said sister and her friends backing her up. And all he could do was Force a smile onto his face everyday, hoping things would get better than the hellish torture he endured everyday.

That was until one night at the age of 6, During his somewhat early development of mental trauma, while he was asleep. A voice spoke out to him, holding weight behind it with a deep and powerful tone .

(Start as 0:00, end at 0:21)

"Against all the evil that hell can conjure, ...all the wickedness that mankind can produce, ...we will send onto them .....only you! Rip and tear... until it is done!"

(Pretend the last line "rip and tear until it is done" sounds like it's muffled. Also how the symbol formed in the video is how it formed on his chest)

The last part, he couldn't understand as it sounded muffled. During this, A symbol burned itself onto his frail, scared, body. right on his chest...... yet, it showed no signs of it causing him any pain.

Once the voice stopped, and the symbol finally marked itself on his chest. he woke up in a cold sweat with erratic breathing, barley able to calm himself down as he was still a child. Only after awhile was he able to calm himself down, to which he grabbed a glass of water he had left next to him as this was not the first time it had happened, and he didn't feel safe enough in his own home anymore to want to go to the kitchen afterwards by himself.

The next day, when he was getting ready for school, he noticed the marking on his chest. It being more apparent than the scar on his body were But, the thing about it was, it looked exactly the same to the birthmark on his left shoulder......

Of course he tried to get it checked but, his parents just brushed him off, neglecting him....., saying he was over exaggerating. so he went on with it for 8 more year, burying it within himself just like he always had with his emotions 2 years after the visit to the quirk doctor. After that day, whenever he was unconscious or sometimes asleep. He would wake up inside the mindscape as he now calls it. And everyday, the voices would slowly get louder but never any more clearer as he kept pushing forward through each day, though each beating, though each torment, hoping to be a hero while burying his pain deep within himself, not knowing the loudness of the voices only grew as his suppressed rage did.