The Sparks Fly

~○Prologue○~

"Love is heavy and light, bright and dark, hot and cold, sick and healthy, asleep and awake- its everything except what it is! (Act 1, scene 1)"

― William Shakespeare, Romeo and Juliet

        I didn't see it coming. Everybody warned me about him, but it's not him who's the problem. It's everybody else. They didn't allow us together and I didn't know what to do; they were pulling us apart. Trapped. Terrified. Temptation. I wasn't able to control myself. These feelings will never escape  me.

I can never get over the fact that we were really in love. I knew that the moment I saw him, he was the love of my life. Can you call this love at first sight? I'm actually not that sure myself. I never really believed it. I heard things about it actually happening in reality but in my point of view, it was more like lust at first sight. That's until it did happened to me. 

"Amanda, don't cry. Everything will be okay. Don't give up on yourself." His smile was the only thing that brought me joy. Nobody in this world can replace him in my heart. I love him so much that I'll do anything for him. I'm willing to put him first before me and nobody have that kind of control on me. His smile shined like a million stars; even the stars couldn't out shine him. He's just too magnificent for words. He made me feel magical inside; it's like I was hypnotized by his spell.

We know we can't be together, but I just can't stop feeling like we were supposed to be together; almost like we were meant to be. Is this Destiny or Fate? 

"The moment our hands touched, everything became clear to me. You're the one for me." His eyes were filled with tears. Tears that can leave me hurting forever.

"Amanda. You get back here right now or you are forbidden to come home ever again!" I foughted against everybody who was in my way and that means my parents too. His face, smile and laugh is pernamantely playing through my head and my heart jumps every second I think about him. It's like my mind and feelings became one and I was irresistibly attracted to him. 

I live because of him. He's the air I breathe and the key to my heart. I am the moon and he is the sun. I'll definitely wait for him until the end, because that's what true love is. Patience and loyalty.

The future awaits us. We just have to wait and see.

"I love you."

And when that time comes, sparks will fly.

~♥~♥~♥~

A/N: Hey guys! Like my new story?? :) Its based on the Romeo&Juliet novel obviously by the famous Shakesphere xD Like who doesn't know this story?? LOL I was inspired by English class xD and... the movie xD It was so sad! The moment Juliet saw Romeo die. OMG. I almost CRIED, well the guys almost cried too. *cough cough* Anyways! I hope you guys will support me with this new novel :) Its kind of a experiment. I never really written something so serious before so, please help me! If it seems too cheesy or overdramatic JUST TELL ME. I'm here to improve LOL