9-10

Chapter 9: Xu Huan’s Search

Everyone became even more curious, but they didn’t even have the time to look further before they were blocked by Jiang Xun’s lackeys.

On the seat, Meng Ran tilted his head and looked at Mo Zhu. Her eyes were filled with curiosity, but there was no malice or probe in them.

“You know Jiang Xun?”

“Yes, we used to be neighbors.”

“That’s great. I couldn’t stand him since a long time ago. Finally, someone can control him!” Meng Ran was happy.

“Hey, that girl with the surname Meng, what are you talking to my boss about?”

“Nothing much.” Meng Ran turned his head and made a face. Jiang Xun, who was supposed to be in Class One, immediately transferred himself to Class Eight and sat behind Mo Zhu.

It just so happened that Jiang Xun had long disliked that old witch from Class One.

With Jiang Xun’s existence, Mo Zhu became famous in Jingyang High School. As soon as she arrived, she became an existence that no one dared to provoke, but she had also become the public enemy of all the girls in school.

From time to time, she would receive resentful gazes. For example, Li Lu’s gaze at Mo Zhu right now was filled with malice.

After being noticed by Jiang Xun, she hurriedly lowered her head.

In Class Eight, it wasn’t a secret that Li Lu liked Jiang Xun. Actually, it wasn’t even a secret in Jingyang High School. As her family had some power, she often bullied those girls who liked Jiang Xun. If she found out that anyone had given Jiang Xun a love letter or something related, she would bring along her girls and teach them a lesson behind his back.

Many people weren’t able to stand her, but due to her family’s power, they could only swallow their anger. Over time, no one dared to openly like Jiang Xun anymore, and as Jiang Xun was happy to have peace and quiet, he didn’t bother much about it.

But Jiang Xun wouldn’t disregard Mo Zhu.

This little episode passed very quickly. Because of Jiang Xun’s existence, Mo Zhu had a peaceful afternoon and took a nap.

Jiang Xun usually slept in class as well.

Soon, afternoon came, and it was time for school to end. Students in Jingyang High School did not need to attend evening self-study, and the students who stayed in could do as they pleased.

“Sister Mo, I’ll leave first.” Meng Ran greeted Mo Zhu and left.

Not long later, only Mo Zhu and Jiang Xun were left in the classroom.

“Let’s go eat. You haven’t told me why you came to Cloud City suddenly.”

“Sure.”

When the two of them arrived at the school gate, Jiang Xun went to start his motorcycle.

“Little Bamboo.”

When Mo Zhu looked up, she saw Xu Huan leaning against the car, smiling brightly and waving at her excitedly.

There was a circle of fangirls surrounding him, but he was still enjoying it and throwing flirtatious glances at them.

Seeing that Mo Zhu was still standing at the same spot, Xu Huan walked up to her and said, “Sister-in-law, get in the car.”

Seeing this, Mo Zhu did not refuse. “Let me inform my friend.”

Xu Huan didn’t ask and just waited with Mo Zhu. A few minutes later, Jiang Xun appeared, and Mo Zhu told him about it.