Chapter 0 | The Nick Of Time

---Narrator---

This story takes place in a timeline where another Saiyan arrived on earth, in the middle of the buildup of the pre cell games. and Beerus is a chick! Mysteriously the Saiyan was but a toddler at the time, only 6, which hinted at the idea that there could have been at least two other Saiyan's of male and female gender still alive somewhere off planet in the universe somewhere, how else had this Saiyan toddler came about, so many years after the destruction of the Saiyan planet along with their race!? Taken under Krillin's wing, he fathers the boy and later on after marrying Android 18, she mothers the boy during the time between cell and Buu Saga he begins training under Vegeta and Piccolo as well. Playing a major role in the Buu saga via fighting alongside ultimate Gohan against Majin Buu Where the boy achieved SSJ 1, haven learned his family and friends had been absorbed and killed, later achieving SSJ2 having watched a distracted Gohan get absorbed as well. but never getting to SSJ3. Later proving a vital role in assisting Vegeta with stalling for Goku enough time to get a spirit bomb ready to defeat kid Buu in fighting alongside Vegeta in getting beat around for 30 minutes. Skipping to Modern day, The Saiyan has begun training on his lonesome in the time chamber for years on end, Or Days on end in the earths passage of time. Believing he could use his Saiyan Tail to bring out more power, or perhaps even a new form of strength from it, if only he could train and realize the legend that he was chasing! In true Saiyan fashion during the battle of gods he is found in the chamber, using a artificial moon he achieves his great ape form, and manages to control the chaotic nature of the form, and achieve Super Saiyan whilst in Great ape form. Struggling he attempts to control the power in this unstable format and succeeds!

Achieving this success, his body compresses and condenses back into his natural body size, with a new form achieved with a incredible multiplier of strength behind it, he seeks to leave the chamber and show it off to his family and friends, but up...

Achieving this success, his body compresses and condenses back into his natural body size, with a new form achieved with a incredible multiplier of strength behind it, he seeks to leave the chamber and show it off to his family and friends, but upon leaving the chamber he finds out from Denda that a Goddess of Destruction has just defeated Goku who achieved a form called super Saiyan God, and previously defeated all the Z fighters with ease, wasting no time the boy races to the location of his friends to join the battle before it's to late! This is a story about how this Saiyan, whose name is Leon! Will rewrite history and impress a goddess of destruction in such ways that he might just get more than he ever would have thought imaginable because of it! This story is of someone who rejected God hood for monkey in a sense! Enjoy!

---Leon Pov---

Rocketing at the speed of light, I descend through the sky, crash landing into a baseball slide to home base, I control my deceleration, and come to a sudden stop in front my friends and family, with dust surrounding me and my path. They gasp out and seem filled with hope. In the dust I stand to my feet tall and strong, no shortage of confidence and no shortage of my awareness of my heroic last moment timing of the moment. "Oh, It would seem we forgot about the 3rd Saiyan my lady, Oops" A male with a staff, and blue skin speaks, as the dust settles revealing me standing tense, and ready for a fight, yet my arms are to my sides. "So it would seem" The purple cat woman spoke, seeming unamused and frustrated with inpatients. "So you must be Beerus? Destroyer right?" I ask with a hint of interest, only interest in identifying her so I could protect my friends from her with clarity. "Yes I am, and you're?" She asks, oddly rude and uninterested in me as a whole. "Doesn't matter who I am, all that matters now, is protecting my friends and planet from you're destruction. . . no matter the cost" I explain, snapping in an instant into SSJ to prepare to go further beyond. "Whis, who is this buffoon?" Beerus asks her i guess angel of blue skin. He taps his staff on the ground and a bunch of information with a photo of me on the front of it appears above him. "Hmm, a saiyan named Leon, according to the last known piece of information gathered from his last major conflict he can only go up to Super Saiyan two. . . I'm afraid he won't have much of a chance standing up to you my lady" He explains in full detail. Crossing her arms, Beerus looks down at me floating up a few feet with Whis following the same movement. "Expect to win against a god with such weak strength and abilities? You realize I defeated your buddy Goku here, with him in SSJ3, and with God ki as well? You stand no chance; you wouldn't even be a warmup for me." Beerus insults and lays the situation out for me to understand.