Chapter 8 | Make That Kitty Cat Purrr~

I've teased you guys long enough; you've earned this one <3This chapter will contain a lemon.

---Later That Same Day---

---Fasha Pov---

Android 18 grabs both Vegeta and Goku Violently by the Ears and yanks them down off their feet atop their knees, whilst the other Z Fighters turn away with a nervous, intimidated, or overall look of awkwardness that prevented them from baring witness. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE TOOK HIM WITH HER TO HER PLANET!!!" Android 18 scolds the both of them, Vegeta and Goku seemed completely at her mercy, despite being far stronger, but I guess the strength of a mother has no comparison to their own. Vegeta appeared hurt in the pride for this predicament, whilst Goku was painfully ignorant. Yanking Goku by the ear near her face she shouts at him without end to her motherly rage. "I SHOULD HAVE GUESSED YOU'D LET HER TAKE HIM AWAY!!!" She lowers him and raises Vegeta. "BUT YOU HAVE MORE BRAINS THAN THAT IDIOT!!! HOW COULD YOU LET HER JUST TAKE HIM AWAY!!! WHAT IF SHE'S TORTURING HIM OUT THERE! OR WORSE!!!" 18 scolds him, whilst Chichi and Bulma nod repeatedly in agreement. "You tell them girl!" Chichi cheers her scolding on. I turn walking away alone and ignore the situation as it continued on. "I'm not sure what you plan to do with him Beerus. But I get the feeling you didn't take him with you to your planet for torturing... No you had that look in your eyes before you two fought. You want something from him... Just as my husband did from me." I think to myself, growing a prideful smile over my face, I stop and look up at the sky, and hold my fist up near my face gently clenched and turn my smile into a grin of purely pride. "Yes... There's no doubt in my mind. My son has somehow won over your with his strength... Hold on to her son... and don't let her go... and do not forget to bring back me grand babies when you return!"

---Days Later---

---Leon/Negi Pov---

"HA YAH GYAH CHACHACHA! HAAAAA!" I grunt and yell out as I rapidly strike at Whis, during our training in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Or

"HA YAH GYAH CHACHACHA! HAAAAA!" I grunt and yell out as I rapidly strike at Whis, during our training in Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Or.... Super Saiyan Blue. Dodging with relative ease, weaving, turning, and redirecting my attacks Whis trains me to move faster, and less predictably, whilst helping me to try and contain as much of my ki and do my best at remaining focused on preventing my ki and stamina from slipping out in the form of an Aura during my fight. "My, you're doing far better today than yesterday! Though you still haven't perfected that new form of you'res. I fear if you rely on it for a long-drawn-out battle, you'll run out of energy, and especially stamina in little to 10 minutes." He explains to me, giving a me a compliment, but also constructive criticism. "Damn it, he's right... I'm already starting to get a little winded... These weighted clothing's don't make things easier on me either. But hearing that, I stop delivering attacks, and pant gently as I do, he looks at me surprise that I'd stopped. Catching my breath relatively quickly. I give a bright smile, and an innocent chuckle, whilst dropping out of Super Saiyan Blue.