[ heat ]

wherein omega taehyung gets his heat but his alpha was in a middle of a meeting

_______

#
omegaverse, mature content, alpha top kook, omega bottom taehyung, smut, mpreg, male
with female parts

*
*

word count: 3694 words

*
*
*

the blonde omega felt feverish.

he tossed and turned in his make shift nest - a pile of soft sheets, pillows, clothes and any other fabric that smells of his alpha. one in particular is his alpha's recently worn shirt that he keeps clutched close to his chest and occasionally sniff on it.

he burried his face against the pillow - one that his alpha has been using the past few days and had made sure that the maids or nobody else for that matter aside from himself had touched it.

well, no one dared to go near their chambers whenever the luna started to show signs of his heat coming up - nesting as he would tend to get possessive and would growl to whoever comes near unless it was his alpha.

a soft hum left the omega's lips smelling the strong scent of his alpha from the pillow and clothes. contrary to what others would strongly smell of sandalwood or fresh pine on the dominant alpha, the omega smells his alpha with a mixture of passionfruit and orange with a hint of passion flower and gardenia - everything was sweet, addicting.

"alpha..." the young omega huffs, eyes fluttering close as he feels a gush of pain throughout his body and followed with the sudden trickle of slick out his hole that had him lightly whine.

taehyung knew his heat was coming up when he had unknowingly started nesting which his alpha had pointed out first.

the alpha had been attentive with him, checking up on him every morning and asking him if he wanted to be kept company.

as much as taehyung wanted his husband to stay by his side as he was entering heat, he didn't want to be selfish knowing the amount of responsibilities and work the alpha king needs to take care of.

he had told his alpha this morning that he was still feeling the symptoms as 'bearable' and he could just go on normally with his day.

but he didn't expect his heat to suddenly come in the middle of the day.

🌙

"this scent - get his majesty, quickly" the head of the queen's guard, min yoongi was suddenly alert when he caught the wiff of the air as he was standing outside the royal chambers and instructed one of his companions who was suddenly startled.

"yes, sir" the beta was quick to comply as he dashed away.

"tell him his highness calls for him" he added shouting with the beta replying an 'understood sir' as he turned around the corner. yoongi knows the alpha king would drop everything he was doing if it was the queen calling for him.

it wasn't a minute later when the bedroom doors suddenly opened, the strong smell of jasmine filling in the air along with a mixture of other aphrodisiac scents that would surely get the attention of unmated alphas within the area.

"your highness" yoongi respectfully greets. thankfully for him as he was already mated, the alluring scent wasn't affecting him too much but he could definitely smell how sweet and alluring the omega's scent was being at the moment.

"alpha..." the luna mumbled in between soft pants, skin coated with light sweat. his usual blue eyes starting to transition to purple as he was entering deep into his heat.