Chapter 11(next phase)

As I woke up next day I smiled brightly instead of getting irritated because of sunlight . I freshen up and went into the kitchen and saw my mother who is busy cooking . I hugged her and she hugged me back. 

Mom: go and check your sister. If she is ready you can go to the hostel and vacate the hostel and bring her luggage. 

Me: ok mom!

I walked towards the guestroom  sorry! Manya's room and saw her sitting on the bed and smiling at something in her mobile. Why she is smiling as if she had gone mad. Did they hit her on her head yesterday. I called out her name. She looked at me as I we she was caught. 

Me: what was that your are watching in your mobile  and smiling as if we you are suppressing your laugh.

Manya: nothing Misha. 

Me: show me if nothing is there.

Manya: no I won't !

I snatched her phone and saw something that shook me to the hell. God it's my childhood video where I am doing makeup for myself. I don't know why I have that madness for makeup when I am kid . But now I hate touching my face. Now my mother pissed me off again. But it's ok . As she is my sister . She can see my stupid childhood antics. I gave her phone back and told her to come soon.

Then I sat at the dining table and my mother served my breakfast and I started eating and soon Manya came and mom served her and sat beside her and started eating her breakfast. Then dad came and even he started having his breakfast. Today our breakfast is full of smiles and happy talks.then my parents left for their work. After that we went to her hostel and vacated it . Then we kept her luggage in the car boot. Then we drove back to our house and took those bags inside and locked the house. As we have to attend the funeral. We bought a flower wreath on the way and reached her house.  I saw people mourning for her death. There we identified our college people . We went towards Devi ma'am's family and assured them and placed the wreath on the coffin and walked towards our college group. Soon as they took her body to the burial ground . We left the place.

Then I got a notification in my mobile. It's from Advaith my friend.

MESSAGE:

advaith: I know everything you have done in the past 2 weeks. I am proud of you buddy!

My reply: 🙏🏻

I smiled at his message and looked for Manya. She is glaring at me as I am engrossed into something else. Sighing I walked towards the car and drove back. As I reached my home I felt on the couch . Manya walked into the house and closed the door and took her luggage into her room. Then I woke up and took a bath and thought of getting some sleep but then  I realised that Manya  needs some help and I started unpacking them and started arranging her clothes in the wardrobe . Soon we are done with it. I went into the kitchen and saw that my mother already cooked curry and kept washed rice readily in the cooker. I switched it on and moved into manya's room again.

We spoke about some random things and then had our lunch. As I am really exhausted I went to my room and layed on my bed. Soon I drifted into deep sleep. 

ADVAITH POV: 

As I heard notification sound I saw anmisha's name. She replied me. But her reply made me laugh. Instead of reacting in a dramatic way she kept an emoji 🙏🏻. What a woman. 

Hey I didn't introduce myself right! I am anmisha's childhood friend . Even I am genetics student. But I am studying in different college. Now I am going to comeback to Hyderabad . But it's a surprise for anmisha.