Anniversary(7).

Fudou's POV

Today is an anniversary,
A very important one,more important than any anniversary in my whole entire life.

I wake up next to Kito since I chose to share a bed with him,
I feel tired,I feel so sloppy,
I don't wanna get up.
Unfortunately,I got up,brushed my teeth and Combed hair,pretty messy, and then I opened the door to my closet and put on some clothes,then i get out of the room,and there he stood,Kidou Kito.

"Morning Moonshine!what you doing today?" He smiled enormously.

"Ah I'm going to a flower shop and then an important place and maybe my dads house? After that I'll call you and mell to buy groceries."
I answered

"Aw,I wanted to hang out"
His smile disappeared so fast

"It's fine! I promise you that one day I'll go out with you,alone and do whatever we want." I promised, I really didn't want to see him sad,he's my best friend..or even more than that.

"Thanks!! But are you okay?" He asked

"Yeah I'm fine Kito" I replied

"I'm going now,bye!" I added
Then left with my coat on.

"

Kidou's POV

Today Fudou was acting weird,he was so sad I could see it on his face.

He left without a goodbye smile, neither a yell for me not brushing my hair!!!
Something is definitely wrong here.

Then I decided to follow him,
It's time to use my secret weapon.

So I hacked fudou's phone after 2 hours SINCE HE SURPRISINGLY HAS A GOOD PROTECTION SYSTEM,now he's at the flower shop he said he'd be at.
But I'm curious for whom are these flowers if they're not for me.

I closed my laptop,ran to put some clothes on and put my stuff in my backpack and ran out the door following him.

After following him all morning?
It was just his mom's anniversary,I felt like crying when I saw him breakdown infront of her grave.
Oh I wish I could make you the happiest person in the world like you deserve Fudou lore.

today night,is the time to confess before mell steals him away from me. which will never ever happen.

Lore is MINE.
he WILL become Fudou Kito.