˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝟶𝟶𝟷} Weapon 〕✧

𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐲 𝐃𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 (𝐞/𝐜) 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

His failure to even use or even remember her name made it more sad. 

'Demon' 'Kid' 'Mute' 'Oni' and even just 'The Weapon' were common ways he addressed Yn. 

she wasn't that strong, or at leased not compared to Dabura but the inability to kill her makes her unbeatable and valuable.

Threw the many years she discovered her powers one by one. 

First was the shape sifting, her ability to change from her teen form to an adult and then into a younger child was unprecedented. She could even look like any one she wants whenever she feels like it.

Her lack of aging didn't surprise anyone, many people in the Demon Realm aged slowly or not at all, even her 'ruler' Dabura was one of them. 

Over the last few missions she had one difficult opponent which ended with her learning one of her more powerful weapons, her blood. 

Pyrokinesis, Ice creation, mind control, brain washing, teleportation and healing are just a few of the many things she can do with her blood...

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝐍𝐨𝐰, 𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧!❞ Yelled the blond man as he threw his fist in the air as the crowd cheered.

"Unlike the Adult Competition there is no qualifying round! All 36 of these young fighters are going to test their might in the ring!" He beamed as all 36 children steeped onto the stage.

"Rules are same as the big leagues! Whoever gives up, lands outside the ring, stays down for ten counts, or loses consciousness will lose it all!"

All the children then left the stage to relax before there matches as pairs were having their terns and before anyone knew it was a certain some ones match.

"8-year-old Trunks vs 9-year-old Yn!"

    。。。