Chapter 24

●●●●●●mature content

Roman cupped Athena's cheek, carefully keeping himself off of her, allowing only his lips and one hand to touch her. His kiss was passionate, but slow and sensual. He restainted himself from moving quickly. His tongue massaged hers then retreated. He watched her expressions to gauge her reactions, discovering what affected her more.

Using the back of his hand, he traced the edge of her jaw down to her neck. Lightly, he grazed down her arm to her hand, twining their fingers together. He kept up his assault on her mouth, alternating from delving deep inside to gently moving their lips against each other.

He loved listening to the sounds she made, every hitch of breath, every little grunt and moan. He left her mouth to trail a series of wet kisses to her ear. He licked the outer shell then a little inside the ear, aware of her movement and change in breathing to discover what arouses her.

He sucked on her earlobe, taking it inside his mouth before nibbling on it. She really liked that, by the tiny moan that escaped her. He kissed his way down her neck slowly, nipping and sucking, looking for her sweet spot.  Near her collarbone yet not quite there, he found it.  She craned her neck, trying to give him better access and arched her back, pushing his head further into the spot.

Her hand he wasn't holding reached around his neck, her fingers grabbing the little bit of hair at his nape.  He rubbed his nose on her neck, taking in her sweet scent.  He sucked hard, intending to leave a mark and goosebumps broke out on her arms.

"Oh my Goddess, that's,"  Athena started to say and ran out of breath, "where your mark would go."  She paused again, trying to gather her scattered wits.  "Oh that feels so good."

Roman smiled against her skin, "tell me sweetheart, tell me what you like.  You don't need to be silent."  He kissed across her chest, avoiding her breasts to find the spot on the other side of her neck.  After licking and probing with his tongue, he was rewarded by a loud moan and he sucked even harder and bit down, wishing he could break her skin.

"Oh Goddess, Roman, you make me feel wonderful."

"I'm nowhere close to done with you yet."  He kissed his way back to her mouth, still keeping it light and soft.  He let go of her hand, barely touching her arm on the way up to her shoulder.

He moved to caressing her shoulder blade, then down her side and around her waist.  Her ragged breathing was his cue to use a finger to trace the outline of her shirt above her breasts.  Sharp intakes and he touched her breast with just one finger, getting her used to being touched.

Focusing on her mouth, he deepened their kiss, and she pulled him closer.  He swirled his finger around her nipple until it pebbled, squeezing it and rolling the bud in his fingers.  She made more sounds in the back of her throat, and he loved hearing it.

Roman spread his fingers, placing the palm of his hand over the nipple.  Gently massaging her whole breast, he pulled back to look her in the eyes.  Searching for any sign of resistance or discomfort, he saw instead trust, desire and affection.  It humbled him beyond measure and words weren't needed.

He kissed her feverishly, his hand moving down her stomach slowly.  He had to remind himself to take his time and let her get used to him touching her intimately.  He would be her only lover, it was his responsibility to ensure her pleasure. 

Gliding over her shorts, he caressed her hips, avoiding her honey pot for now.  He had to leave her lips to be able to explore the contour of her legs.  He kissed her neck again, giving special attention to the place already starting to show his hickey.  Following the curve of her collarbone to her shoulder, kissing, licking then blowing on her.

Athena's Human Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें