2: library..

2 week time skip:

  Vehicles pass by the girl as she walks on the sidewalk to head to her destination.  Opening the door the library y/n steps inside to be greeted by the cats "awww Smokey did you miss me coming around sweet girl?" She softly cooes.  Smokey was a year old grey cat with yellow eyes and she was the gentlist cat in the library she would follow y/n mainly anywhere. 

  She wandered to the mystery thriller section. It was kind of shadowy a perfect place where she could sit down and read in peace with Smokey there to keep her company.  Her phone chimes off.

She checks it to be the app she used in her laptop, opening it upher breath nearly stops.  56 unread messages.

Unknown: "your mine....all mine my precious angel~"

"You look so peacful when your sleeping in your undies and tank top its really cute"

"My precious angel we'll meet very soon....and when we meet ill sweep you off the ground and bring you home with me..~"

"Oh my...i think i been naughty how embarrassing"

________

(New messages)

Unknown: "are you at the library my beautiful princess?"

"Im heading in right now and ill find you what do you like mystery/thriller love novels or a horror novel i can get it for you~"

  She immediately stops whatever she was doing and puts her things away along with the book she was reading.  Smokey follows after her very quickly the sound of the doorbell jingling signalled that someone else has entered the building.  Y/n hid around a corner as she spots the stranger in a dark hoodie they were moving quick.

  She hides even further as dhe watches the person in the dark hoodie run past her section.  'Now i gotta get out of here and head somewhere else' smoke meows signally the girl to pet its head.  She crouches down to pet its soft fur.  "Aww I wish I could take you with me but i cant smokey you know the rules" Smokey rubs against her leg in an affectionate way y/n sat down again completely distracted that she didnt sense someone else standing behind her.  The stranger knelt down slowly and light touches her hair.  Also to take a few pictures of her without her noticing. 

_____________________

  Taking a whiff of her scent he was beginning to go nuts for her touch against his skin.  But it was all interrupted by her as he watches her take off out of the building.  Biting his lip in excitement he watches the girl run down the street from the window.  Gently placing it against the surface his heart was racing if only he knew more about her...wait he knew where she lives.  Grabbing the favorite book y/n loved to read he made his way down the stairs where he stops to pet Smokey.  "Your a cute little kitty witty y/n loves you doesnt she??" Smokey rubs against his leg gently.