7. A Thing For Crazy Bitches

Melody's P.O.V.

"You don't want me to leave, huh?" I ask playfully, slowly turning around.

"Nah," Marshall simply replies.

I take one look in his eyes, and, all of a sudden, nervousness hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Why?" I stupidly ask.

"Has anybody ever told you that you ask too many damn questions? Come here,"

He grips waist and brings me closer to him.

Somehow, I ended-up spending another day at Em's hotel room. Then that day turned into the next, and the next.

In a really weird way, it now feels almost natural to just spend all of my days by here with him

In a really weird way, it now feels almost natural to just spend all of my days by here with him. It's fucking crazy, I know, but...

Fuck...

I'm starting to really like him, I guess, and it's so weird. I mean... everything is just moving too damn fast. Here I go from never dealing with any guy ever to impulsively losing my virginity to somebody I just met and now staying every night at his hotel room.

I'm also starting to wonder if all that bull I've been hearing before about falling for the first guy you sleep with is true because I'm actually... kind if crazy about Marshall, and I don't even know him like that.

I do know though that he's not gonna be here in New York long, he's leaving at the end of the week.

I also know that he's married. Finally found that out recently, and it came as a shock to me at first. Marshall is married to the same chick he's rapped about killing in his songs, apparently.

And I know just how wrong it is, but I simply can't stop myself at this point. Like... I am just too into him.

Plus, Marshall also keeps telling me how he actually hates her now and only married her to give his daughter a family and a life that he never had. That's admirable, but also a little stupid. If you force yourself to he with somebody you don't really wanna be with for your kid, the kid would know that eventually, and not be happy about it at all. Speaking from a personal experience.

But I will never tell him that, it is not my place, and I feel like he would literally bite my head off.

Then again, Marshall could also be lying to me. For all I know, he could be happy and in love with Kim and is just bullshiting me to keep getting in my pants. That's what my friends told me anyway, and they are usually right about those things.

So this could not possibly end well. Not for me.

I must be crazy as hell to stick around.

But what does my crazy ass do though? I stick around.

***

I'm lounging around Marshall's hotel suit, laying lazily in his bed and being nosy. Listening in to him talking on the phone in the other room. Arguing with Kim. Again.