I Am Proud

"What?"

"I was forced to do it," Blue sighs.

"Explain,"

"Exactly two weeks before what happened at the cafeteria, I received a message from an unknown number. When I opened it, I found your pictures," Blue hesitates for a moment before speaking again.

"Your nude pictures," I take a sharp intake of breath.

"I investigated and found the person. It was Vivian and her gang. I confronted her, and she told me to make you hate me. I thought of so many options to make you hate me. I threatened them to delete the pictures, but they had many copies. I felt helpless. I could not tell Ace either because he would beat up everyone and not solve the issue," He chuckles.

"I tried everything, Dove. I really tried, but I met with a wall whichever way I turned. I shouldn't have humiliated you in front of everyone, but that was the only way to make you hate me. If I did anything else, I know you would have forgiven me,"

"The tears you shed that day were like knives to my heart. I couldn't bear to see your face the next day. The guilt was crushing me. So I left. It was so hard not seeing you every day, though," He chuckles.

"But I knew I needed to stay away from you for some time. I knew I hurt you. I knew you could use some time away from the person who hurt you the most. I was supposed to protect you. I was supposed to kill anyone who made you cry. I never thought I would be the one to hurt you. I promised to protect you, just like how you protected me when we were young. I am sorry I couldn't fulfil that,"

"I missed you so much, Dove. Each day without you was pure torture. I couldn't take it anymore. I came running back to you. I didn't care if you hated me. I just wanted to see you," He sniffles, and I immediately take his hands in mine. He gives me a grateful smile.

"Imagine my shock when I see you fully transformed into this amazing, beautiful, and strong human being. I would be lying if I said I didn't get a mini heart attack," He chuckles, and I smile.

"I am proud, though. Even though I hurt you, you bounced back. I am sorry, Dove. I am so sorry. I should have talked it out with you, but I didn't want you to know about this. I wanted to finish it all by myself. I was unsuccessful since I managed to hurt you," He finishes with a pained chuckle.

"I don't know what to say," I speak. I don't know what exactly I am feeling, but I am glad August does not hate me.

"It was a good thing I made him drink," I hear Ace's voice, and I find him leaning on the wall. He comes and takes a seat beside me. I look at August and find him sleeping peacefully, still holding my hand.

"You knew," I say.

"Mhmm," He answers.

"He told me when we fought, I still hit him for hurting you, but he didn't have any other option," Ace shrugs.

"I am sure I would have acted on anger and made matters worse. I admire his strength in going through all of this alone. He must have suffered all these years, just like you,"

"Ace," I say and start crying. He pulls me into a side hug, placing a small kiss on my forehead. Tears start flowing down my face uncontrollably, and I bury my face in Ace's neck and cry my heart out. I have been holding these tears for a long time.

"It's okay. Let it all out," Ace whispers, comforting me.

"I am sleeping," Adora announces, plops beside Ace, and falls asleep. Ace and I look at each other and burst out laughing.

"She played truth or dare and ended up getting drunk," Ace shrugs.

"I stained your shirt," I giggle, looking at my tear stain on his shirt.

"Eww, I need to burn it," I hit his shoulder, and he chuckles, pulling me into a hug.

"What should I do, Ace?" I sigh.

"What do You want to do?"

"I don't know," I honestly have no idea what I should do now.

"I guess, go from A3 to A4. Go back to how things were?" He grins.

"I guess," Yes, go back to how things were.

"So, should we throw them in the pool?" Ace questions with a smirk.

"We should," I smirk back. I carry Ado, Ace has August on his back, and we walk to the pool.

"Ready? 3, 2, 1," We both shout and throw them into the pool.

They both shriek as they come up. Ace and I are on the floor, rolling in laughter.

Blue and Ado look at each other, thoroughly confused. They come out of the pool and find us laughing our butts off.

"I am sober now," Ado announces and lies down with a chuckle. It looks like Blue had different plans. He catches Ace by the waist, and they both fall into the pool. It was hilarious when Ace finally comprehended what was going on, and let out a very unmanly shriek.

I could feel tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard. I hear someone behind me and find all three of them looking down at me with a smirk. Oops.

Before I could take off, Ace and August catch me by my shoulder and lift me. I struggle to get out, but Adora holds my legs to stop my trashing. I contemplated kicking her but decided otherwise and patiently waited for my fate.

The next thing I know, I am thrown into the pool. I come out, shivering and find them laughing.

"I am definitely sober now," August chuckles.

"Let's go home, Blue," I say, and he looks at me, dumbfounded.

Adora looks at me, confused, and I nod at her.

"Let's all go home. We need to talk," I say with a smile and walk towards the car.

"She is not going to kill me, is she?"

               _______________________

GUYS THIS STORY IS RANKED 36 IN TEEN FICTION AND 42 IN TEEN AND MANY MORE IMPRESSIVE RANKING. I am SO happy. Thank you so much to everyone who read my story. Also, praise be to God. Continue to read this story and let me know what you think of the story. Also read my other two stories and let me know what you think of that too. I am so so happy right now. Love you all. Jesus loves you.

Love😍
Author