𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃 𝐁𝐔𝐈𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆

Hello, my lovely readers

Today, I'm revealing to you the world building facts about the first book in the series. Although, unfortunately, I'm not the author of this beautiful Wizarding World, I'm about to give you the basic background information (such as the place and time of action, and the main characters) about the series.

Let's start then, shall we?

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍:

The action of the first book (so far, but it may change) starts in late 1979 with the birth of one of the main characters ― Elizabeth Rosemary McKinnon. As the chapter continues, the time flows with Marlene and Elizabeth's memories from the end of 1979, through the 1980, and until the end of July of 1981. The time skips aren't that frequent, and, if happen, then they're maximally about a few (max. 3 to 4) months up. In the next two chapters (chapter two and chapter three), the action takes place in mid-autumn of 1981, and as for the forth chapter, there is a swift time skip to 12th April 1985 and then, to 1991. That's the biggest time skip that is planned so far; from 1981 to 1991 in case of the Potter twins, and from 1985 to 1991 in Elizabeth's case.

After that, the action flows regularly, without any bigger time skips, throughout the first school year the Legacy Generation spends at Hogwarts.

But don't let it fool you.

Just because there aren't many time skips and action is sometimes slow, it doesn't necessarily mean that it is boring.