The Cluckening

Like any other school life, things at Hanzo settled into a familiar routine, just like any other. Even though it was a ninja school. You just get used to whatever's going on. Tris and I had really started getting along well with the girls in that school... as well as practicing fighting them. I got used to their attacks as well as their personality quirks. And I got used to my battle outfits tearing, and my classmates knowing what kind of panties I wore. My uniform top button was still always straining, threatening to pop, but I didn't care anymore. We'd all seen... a lot more of each other than normal classmates ought to.

I liked all my classmates pretty well, too. There was Asuka, the girl who wore a kerchief around her neck every day, who was outgoing and friendly to everyone. There was Ikaruga, the class representative, who kind of had a stick up her butt about some things, but was okay otherwise. There was Hibari, the ditzy one, who was growing on me the most. Then Yagyuu, who still didn't like me, for whatever reason. And Kat, who really did like me, and by that I meant she liked feeling me up. I mean, she liked feeling everyone up, but if you went by frequency, then I was her favorite.

"You're just so cute with your heart panties and your pigtails and your big blue eyes, and you look like a little cherub angel but then you have such awesome tits. And you make a cute squeal when I grab them."

"Hmmmmmph."

"Really, you're so cute, I bet you could gather up your own little harem if you wanted to," she said. Which was a weird thought, because... if I thought about those weird dreams again, where I was a guy... said guy version of me always seemed to get a lot of female attention. Even when he was just a little kid, the girls he was friends with got all blushy and stupid around him. When he was older, he definitely had a lot more attention from girls his age, as well as some kinda creepy older women, and some creepy older men too...

So, fine, the dream version of me was a chick magnet, but did I have to be? I mean, at least so far I was only a Kat magnet...

Aaaanyway. One day in particular was pretty interesting. The day Mr. Kiriya decided to see if I knew how to use my secret ninja art. Every ninja with a scroll had an art that was unique to themselves, and knowing how to use that in battle was of utmost importance. Tris had gotten hers to work a few times in sparring matches against the other students. If she focused all her energy through her ninja scroll, she'd summon a bunch of weird mouse shaped remote bombs that she could then detonate with her mind. And somehow the bomb would knowhow to do the right level of damage to the enemy, and not destroy anything it wasn't meant to destroy. Such was the magic of these scrolls, I guess.

I never seemed to use mine though. Partially because... I didn't know what it was, and what if it was embarrassing? I mean, Hibari's was a giant bunny that propelled itself with farts. But everyone already knew and loved her, so they wouldn't laugh at her. What if mine was stupid?

"You need to learn how to use it," Mr. Kiriya said to me, for what had to be the tenth time so far. "True combat is no laughing matter. Linkle... Ikaruga. You two will fight, and during this fight, you both have to use your secret ninja arts. Failure to do so will mean after school detention cleaning the ninja room."

"Yes, sir," Ikaruga said, standing up and giving the teacher an obedient nod.

I pouted but got up anyway.

We focused our power on our ninja scrolls, transforming into battle outfits, materializing weapons, and being surrounded by the dark chains of shadow that walled off anyone else from interfering in the fight. I got my sword ready, knowing that I'd have to build up the energy before I could use the secret ninja art. I mean, I wanted to use it first to get it out of the way, but...