Part 16

Your ex was kinda crazy, okay... well maybe a lot of crazy. You know how your boyfriend will do anything to keep you safe?

Yea well, he was obsessed with you. Not that your boyfriend shouldn't be obsessed with you but not in a "im gonna kidnap you, and threaten to kill everyone in sight if you don't get back with me," kind of way.

But in a "I'll do whatever it takes to keep your happy, safe, healthy, and secure," kind of way.

"Babe...?"

"BABY??!"

"Where are you?!!"

You wake up to see no one next to you in bed. You turn on the lights then look to the side  where your nightstand is.

There's a.... a note? And it had your name on it.

"Mi amor, I left but I promise I'll be back soon. If you need anything call me or ask Marco for anything. I love you and see you soon, xoxo h/n."

You got a little mad because he didn't tell you where he was going, but the feeling went away quickly.

Your boyfriend had locked the bedroom door so no one could get in or out. For safety reasons. But he had a key and there's a spare in the room.

You were getting kinda hungry so you called Marco to order you some food. Which basically was him telling the cooks to make you whatever you wanted.

You weren't the type to eat fast food, you liked home cooked meals instead.

After the food was done, Marco took the food to your room and knocked on the door.

Marco had a key too but he didn't want to use it right away for privacy, you  told Marco he could come in. So he came in with the food.

"Would would you like anything else ms y/n?" Marco asked. "No, but thank you for the food Marco. I was really hungry!" You said.

"No problem ms y/n." He said about to leave the room.

"Wait! Marco!" You said shouting his name. He looked back and closed the dood. "Yes ms y/n?" He said with a mix of confusion and worry on his face.

"Do you know where h/n is?" You asked him. Marco was told by your boyfriend not to tell you where was, because you would always worry.

So Marco came up with a lie, "boss is just going to be gone for a bit so don't worry, he'll be back soon ms y/n." He said, then left the room.