Chapter 3: Asche, The Bizzare Nymph

And just like that, I was kidnapped by Hera's child, Hephaestus.

I rested my head in his tiddies while I was being abducted away from my beloved Goddesses, Hera and Artemis.

I wanted to say sorry to Hera because I didn't tell her that the Golden Throne is actually a trap-- that she should not be worried because Hephaestus will free her soon, but the blacksmith took me to his home as his hostage.

Now, going back to the present.

I just took a deep sigh while watching Hephaestus running away from me because I am a pervert.

"I just wanted to touch the tiddies," I pouted before returning my eyes to the window. "But speaking of Hephaestus... Isn't he the Husband of Aphrodite? The Goddess of Love?"

I haven't heard of Aphrodite from Artemis or Hera yet.

Then it only means one thing...

Aphrodite is not born yet.

••••••••••••

And just like that, 2 weeks had already passed in the mortal realm.

But don't worry, even if I am a pervert, I actually made friends with Hephaestus.

I guess?

"What are you making today?" I asked Hephaestus who was currently studying some kind of mineral in his hand. Judging from the rock's appearance, I think it is some kind of a Mythril. "Are you going to make some sword?"

Hephaestus glanced at me for a while before shaking his head.

"Why are you disturbing me?" Hephaestus asked before placing the rock on his table. "I already made you the toy that you wanted me to make. Don't tell me you're going to bug me again to create another one.?"

Hephaestus glanced at the 'Rubik's Cube' in my hand. 

This toy is one of the most famous toys in the 21st Century that I introduced to Hephaestus. 

I asked the God of craftmanship to create this craft for me out of boredroom, but I can't even solve this cube!

I pouted before placing the cube on the table.

"I'm not that shameless! And stop being grumpy," I pursed my lips before sitting on a chair that Hephaestus personally created for me. "I just wanted to watch you, is there something wrong with that?" I asked.

"Watch what? My deformed face?" Hephaestus smiled bitterly.

I fell silent when he said that. 

After observing this guy's personality for 2 weeks, I realized how much Hephaestus degrades his looks. Every time I say anything about looks and appearances, he won't miss the chance to insult himself.

He's not even that 'ugly'. 

He calls himself deformed, but In my eyes, I can't even call it a deformity. 

He actually looks normal to me! 

A proud nose, sapphire eyes that resemble his father's, thick black brows, shoulder-length silky hair that he inherited from Hera, and facial hair that was carefully trimmed. it is true that the shape of his face is a little unusual, but it actually added to his charms!

Don't forget his tanned abs and muscles! His perfectly shaped body isn't a joke! 

He might not be handsome like the other Gods, but he isn't ugly! If I will compare his face to an average human being, I will tell him that he's more handsome.