13. Broken containment (Edited)

"I can't believe that you basically kidnapped me and are forcing me to stay at your place." I said breaking the silence while we were cleaning up his kitchen after we finished our meal. Robert was actually really good at cooking, not that I'll complement him about it or about anything else, but he had made a real mess out of his kitchen.

"Well, first, I didn't force you to come with me and second, I'm not forcing you to stay either." He winked at me with a cheeky grin.

Gosh! Here really gets on my nerves sometimes! "You know what Mr. Downey, you can be a real dick sometimes."  I said crossing my arms over my chest.

He just chuckled putting away the last of his kitchen stuff. I walked into the living room and did what I always do when I see a couch. I crash down on it, stretching out my entire body so that Robert couldn't sit on the same couch. I was feeling a little light headed. We had finished a whole bottle of wine over dinner and the alcohol was definitely starting to kick in. He walked up to me and grabbed my ankles. He probably wanted to put my feet on his lap again but I just pressed my feet down on the couch. He stood up straight again with his hands on his hips, growling and I giggled. Suddenly I was up from the couch and in the air. He had lifted me up in honeymoon-style, went to sit down in the middle of the couch still holding me in his arms and then set me down on his lap. He was holding me with his arms around my waist as I tried to break free from his grip, trying my best to wriggle and struggle away from him.

"You're not going anywhere." He grinned at me.

"C'mon! I was comfortable! Why do you always have to ruin everything?"

"Ruin? Honey, I make everything better." He smirked.

"You're so full of yourself." I said, stopping to get away from him because I knew it was hopeless and holding a hand to my forehead.

"Awww is someone getting a headache?" He said in a childish voice.

"Yes and guess what's causing it, or better yet, WHO'S causing it."

He just started laughing and put his chin on my shoulder looking up at me with his adorable puppy eyes. I just growled at him. One week ago, I would have never let me hold me like he does or push me around like he does or go about so lightly at some of his comments towards me. Why do I let him though? Not too long ago I had asked him to back up a little but when he did that, I was the one who took a step closer. Why did I do that? This man seems to have such a control over me and I do get irritated over this fact sometimes but to be honest, I didn't dislike it anymore. I desperately tried to get rid of all of the thoughts I had about him or ignore the feelings he gave me in my stomach, scratch that, over my entire body but I could feel myself opening up to all this right now and I don't know why I'm allowing myself to do so. One things for sure. I'm going to get him back for all the embarrassing moments that he put me through and right now was the perfect opportunity waiting to happen.

I let myself relax in his arms. I leaned in to his face but slickly moved to his ear when I saw his eyes widen.

"Robert." I breathed in his ear with my lips lightly touching them. I felt him tense up a little under me and that was a confirmation that he couldn't control himself when I turned the tables.

"Yes Emilia." He whispered on my shoulder. He sounded needy. I smiled deviously. Good that he couldn't see it because that would've been a dead giveaway.

"I need to confess something." I whispered while placing my hands on his chest and slowly moving them up to grab his collar. He was shivering from my touch. I'm sure that he's dying on the inside. It took everything I had not to burst out in laughter.

"You can tell me anything." He reassured me with a husky voice, his lips caressing my shoulder. Ok this isn't good. The feel of his lips on my skin felt way too good that it left my body in agony, longing for more of his touch. Get it out of your mind Emilia! You're trying to agonize him, not the other way around.