Caput III

Dumstrang Institute - 1995

Hadrian Potter stormed through the crowds within the corridors of the castle, the students parting for him, trailing behind him where the Tenebris Equites, the Dark Knights of Dumstrang.

Mattheo & Thomas Riddle, the twin sons of Voldemort, handsome, smart and deadly, both standing at 6" 

Theodore Nott, the perfect pure blood heir, known for his habit to mess with the darkest of arts and a womanizer, with dark brown curly hair and black eyes.

Aleksander Ivanov, a Russian pure blood from an old wealthy family, with a height of  6"1

Vladimir Ciobanu, the wolf in the sheep's clothing, a master at potions, an assassin with a strange facination for poisons and venoms.

Last was Stefan Grindelwald, the grandchild of the previous dark lord Gellert Grindelwald. 

They are the Tenebris  Equites, lead by Hadrian Potter, the fallen angel, reaching 6"1, the top student in Dumstrang.

Whitethorn Manor - 1997 - 6:39pm

The Dark knights were gathered around the dinning table, waiting for him to return.

A tall figure walked into the room, the Tenebris Equites stood silently, bowing before figure, and they stood to attention.

"Sit, we have much to discuss, my friends" at his words the men sat.

"Vlad, any updates on the Nikolai case?"

"Yes, the suspect proves innocent, but recent information lead me to believe Petrov has a large hand in this"

"Thank you for that Vlad, I have some, intriguing news for you all, I am to transfer to Hogwarts for my seventh year."

The knights stilled, Dumstrang would fall into chaos without a leader for the student body, would this mean the disbandment of their team? 

" what happens now?" Tom asked

"With some persuasion and luck, I was able to arrange for all of us to transfer, and I believe that the schools have notified your parents of the changes." 

"Must we transfer to Hogwarts?" Mattheo whined

"Would you prefer Beauxbaton? You could be a princess!" Stefan sneered

"The school year starts soon, we can reside here for Yule, though I do not wish to transfer, I have no say in the matter."

"If that is all, the meeting is adjourned"

All the men filed out, returning to their chambers,  the library or their studies to continue their tasks.

Each of the knights pondered on what force in this realm that could tell Hadrian Potter what to do.