1.05 Steal My Sunshine

I was stood in the stuido dancing with the group

I was stood in the stuido dancing with the group. It was the beginning stages of the rigionals routine. 

"That was really really really good....." Emily started to tell the group as I stood them stretching my ankle. "For B Troupe." 

"I thought we were in A Troupe." Michelle slowly told us as I shook my head. 

"She's saying you all dance at B Troupe level." I whispered to the girl, really did she not get this. 

"So, take five, we'll be back." Emily told the group as I turned and jumped seeing Miss Kate and Chris stood there. 

"Before you all take five!" Miss Kate told the group. "Just wanted to let you guys know, that we have a dance camp in Studio A all day tomorrow." Miss Kate told the troupe, something I already knew about. "So you guys get a day off!" 

Everyone cheering at this news. 

"What are you guys planning on doing?" James asked us all. 

"Normally on days off, I would hang out with Max but tomorrow he has Elite rehearsals, so I have nothing to do all day." I told the camera in my interview. 

"Yeah we should all chill." Eldon told us all. 

"I've never been to the beach." Michelle brought up. 

"Yo, let's go to the beach!" James cheered as we all knew what we would do, well I knew what I would be doing now. 

"Yeah let's go to the bach!" West agreed as he stood next to me. 

"Actually the E Girls are helping out with the Dance Camp." Emily brought up as I shook my head. "So we won't be able to join you." 

""Down!" James cheered. 

"Down!" West agreed. 

"Have fun!" James added as we didn't care that Emily wasn't coming with us. 

"Riley come to the beach with us!" I told my sister as she was with Emily, after she was kicked out of the E Girls. 

~~