Chapter 1: Walpurgis

Name: Rimuru Tempest (crimson)Age: 30,000+Gender: FemalePower: UnknownIQ: 10/10EQ: 10/10Combat Power: 10/10Lover: Guy CrimsonFamily:Veldenava (Older Brother) *deceased*Velzard (First Youngest Sister)Velgrynd (Second Younger Sister)Veldora (First Y...

Age: 30,000+
Gender: Female
Power: Unknown
IQ: 10/10
EQ: 10/10
Combat Power: 10/10
Lover: Guy Crimson
Family:
Veldenava (Older Brother) *deceased*
Velzard (First Youngest Sister)
Velgrynd (Second Younger Sister)
Veldora (First Younger Brother)
Milim Nava (Niece)
Lucia (Sister-In-Law) *deceased*

Forms:

God Form: (final boss)

Demon Form: (final boss)

———— (im gay /s)

It was the time for the Walpurgis when Rimuru had just been a demon lord, After all the demon lords has been entered the walpurgis, Rimuru saw her niece, Milim Nava get slapped by Clayman.

It was a very awful sight and Rimuru couldn't help but feel angry.

'You'll pay for hurting my niece you bitch!' Rimuru glared at Clayman,

.....
"That concludes my case." Clayman said,
..

"You really know how piss me off clayman.", Rimuru smirked and her glare gets more darker, she also put her right leg into her left leg thigh.

Then clayman yelled, "there is no such thing about my words that is a lie!"

"Hah? that is a famous word coming from your mouth you little bastard, where is your evidence that you are telling the truth huh?" Rimuru pushed further making Clayman silent gripping his clothes out of rage.

"you bitch!—" Clayman was interrupted by a chair almost slamming his head, and he looked towards it.  It was Guy Crimson who did it

All of the demon lords except Rimuru was shocked, they didnt saw Guy's action of this before. This is very new to them atleast..

'What's happening..?' All the of demon lords thought seeing Guy gets pissed when clayman yelled at Rimuru.

Guy started to laugh and put his hand on his face and glared at clayman. "You really had the confidence to call my wife a "bitch" you know?" Guy said with the tone of anger and rage burning inside him.

'Wife?!?!?' All the demon lords thought, "wife?!! H-how can- y-you" Clayman shouted in disbelief.

Rimuru then creates a barrier for both of them, no one. Even subordinates not able to join, actually Milim got in. So there is a 2vs1.

Milim started to ran and punch Rimuru, who was faster than a speed dodging her niece attacks. She cant bare to hurt her, but she knows milim isn't actually controlled so they both have fun

"Hahahaha! Are you having fun milim?" Rimuru yelled and started using her powers to play with Milim. "Dragon Nova!!" Milim yelled and hit it with Rimuru, who easily dodged it.

All of them gasped in shocked, they cannot interfere as it said, the battle was getting harder to see because Rimuru and Milim have been going faster than normal.

Rimuru smiled and her body starts to smoke, Clayman laughed "you're defeated! I won! I won!" Clayman yelled with a laugh.

Her body starts to transform.. red as the color blood started to appear on her dress, She transformed into her Demon Form.

"A-ah! Rimuru d-"" Milim yelled and started to sweat.

"Dragon Fire!!" (This is actually not a real skill based on the anime, but a power that can be controlled the demon form)

It was all started to fire and its like dragon nova that milim used but more stronger and it has the type to make your body melt and turn into ashes if you get hit by it.

Milim jumped out of panic and went to the side, and Clayman got hit by it.

"AAAAAAUGHHHHHHHHHH!!!" Clayman yelled out of pain as his eyes and body starts to melt, blood started to flow making it disgusting.

"Rimuru! I could be like him when you hit me!!" Milim pouted and started complaining

"Pfft— okok im sorry my niece" rimuru said and hugged her

Guy walked towards Rimuru and pushed milim aside, "My love, ive missed you." He whispered into Rimuru's ears