Escaping the Bad Guys

"Hello my darling Lea, how are you in this fine day?" Leroy asked in a malicious way. I kept quiet without answering, after a few minutes my head was turned left and my right cheek was left stinging. I had gotten slapped for the third time today.

Let me rewind two days in time so you can understand the whole story.

I was playing in the park with my two little brothers and my best friend whose name is Amanda Parksten.

My little brothers were going to play to their friends house and we were to pick them up later. So Amanda and me decided to stay in the park for a while.

Until then everything seemed normal. It was only after three guys came and asked us in three different moments the name of Amanda. Then we began to worry, was someone searching for her or did someone wanted to kidnap her?!?!

We were walking home to get our sweaters when suddenly a bright yellow van appeared at our side.

{|To explain how the fight went first you have to know that Amanda and me have been friends for so long that we can 'read' each others looks and 'predict' each others movements.|}

One look was enough to know that these types of vans didn't show up in this part of town unexpected. It was safe to say that it was going to cause lots of trouble. And I guess we were right about that, I mean it did get us kidnapped.

Three big guys came out of the van and began circling us. Luckily for me I didn't forget my pepper spray at home like always. Amanda looked a t me and I knew not to get to close to her as she was going to get into Tae Kwon Do mode.

She took down two of the guys by kicking the face of the taller one while she punched the little one and pushed him under the taller one so they would land over each other. The third one came after me, I saw him get a cloth with chlorophyll; that's why I waited for him to get closer when I sprayed him with pepper spray. Just to be sure after I threw the can at his head.

Literally, out of nowhere five more guys appeared, these much more built, tall and scarier then the last. We heard one of them shout something like don't allow them to escape. I thought that that was pretty obvious I mean, come on! If you're trying to kidnap someone you don't allow the to escape, would you? So if that was my first obvious thought my second one was: Well if you were the one getting kidnapped you would obviously try to escape... However Amanda stopped my train of thought just in time. She clapped her hands and I was able to read in her eyes that there was no way of leaving these guys without getting hurt. I forgot to mention they had guns, I don't know what model but I can tell you that they were BIG!

Let me tell you that getting kidnapped isn't fun. First they try and accomplish to wrestle you to the ground, then they tell you not to move (as if you could with a 120 kg thing on top of you) after they tell you that it wont hurt and finally take out the cloth with chlorophyll. What they forget to tell you is that when you wake up you will be tied to a chair in the middle of a room with beige walls and no Amanda/BFF by your side. Only two to five guards at your door depending how hard to "catch" (kidnap) you were. Beside they don't count as company because you are PROHIBITED to talk or move.

You might as well think, what a baaad sister she is never in this whole period of time has she thought of her two brothers! To answer that remark I say that I overheard the guy in the yellow van (I don't know which guy) that us two were safely asleep or in my case almost and that there had been no interruptions apart from waking up the three guys we knocked down first. Soooo I suppose I knew that my brothers had gotten safely home.