Chapter 3

Supplies for the puppies

The errands didn't take long to get done, [ Name] just got something from the post office to drop off to her aunt's house. She was supposed to do it Monday but was busy so she just got it done now. The journey was short and quick, it went pretty smoothly but since she was out she might as well buy some stuff for the puppies. The only thing she had for a pet was the empty tank Nemo left behind, so getting dog stuff now seemed kinda mandatory.

Entering the pet shop she looked around, she was kinda lost since she wasn't really an animal person but she considered herself so. Luckily, an employee saw her and noticed the confused look on her face so he walked towards her with a friendly smile. " Do you need help with something, Miss?" The boy' s voice made [ Name] turn her head. " Yeah, I got some new puppies at home and I don't know what to buy for them."

The male thought for a bit, they had some things for dogs but he didn't know how old these puppies were. " We have some doggie beds here and some medicine and vaccines but no food suited for puppies. I think the store down the block has some." The black haired boy gestured down the block.

" Okay that's fine then, thank you for the help!" [ Name] said before asking the employee some questions on how to take care of the new puppies at her home. The conversation was short but the girl got some good pointers on what to do and what not to do. She found out puppies needed more protein than older dogs since they're still growing. She could definitely see her pockets hurting when she gets home.