Ch. 86 - GHOSTED

Sawyer's outfit:

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

▪︎ 🖤 🏳️‍🌈🕯▪︎

Chapter Eighty-Six⚡Ghosted⚡

Chapter Eighty-Six
Ghosted

Sawyer laid in bed with her eyes closed before she heard low whispers and felt someone walk past her bed, making her open her eyes. Once she opened her eyes, she caught a glimpse of a lady with curly blonde hair walking into her bathroom. Sawyer slowly got up before walking into her bathroom only to find it empty making her furrowed glance around confused.

When she went to walk out she glanced at the mirror only to find that inside the mirror was that same lady. She stared at Sawyer for a moment before turning around and walking away as the mirror went back to normal.

Sawyer stared at the mirror for a moment before she started to hear the sound of children's laughter and the whispering got louder. Subconsciously, she slowly reached out to the mirror and her hand went right through until her whole body was sucked into the mirror.

Now, she no longer stood in her bathroom but instead stood in a neighborhood. She glanced around to see that curly blonde haired lady walking, making her quickly follow her. "Hello? Hey!" She called out but the lady never turned around, "Wait!" She yelled before running after her but then the lady disappeared into the crowd making Sawyer sigh and stop.

"Sawyer!" She heard someone call out, making her turn around to see Lydia running over to her making Sawyer sigh in relief. "For once I'm not the only one seeing freaky shit." Sawyer said and Lydia nodded as she grabbed her girlfriend's arm.

They glanced around and noticed a bunch of people standing around talking to each other as Duran Duran played on a radio. People were cooking, eating and laughing with each other while kids ran around playing. The couple walked around until they noticed an old carousel and that's when Sawyer noticed one of the black horses was covered in blood.

Everything suddenly turned dark as the carousel slowed to a stop. Sawyer and Lydia looked at each other before glancing around confused and turning around only to see someone running out of a house before disappearing in a puff of green smoke. Everyone started screaming and running and disappearing left and right as Lydia had a tight grip on Sawyer's arm.