part 10

Since you all wanted next part so i am posting two parts today.
Enjoy 😊😊

Y/n's pov~~
It's was the Last class of the day and now i am going to the Parking lot as oppa said that he is going to send the driver there. While i was going a bit came to me and

Boy 7: are you y/n ?
I nodded.

Boy 7: oh someone is calling you on the rooftop.

Me: huh me ?

He nodded and left from there. It must be seungmin. He really likes to prank me. I went to the rooftop and saw no one there. I was about to go when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked around and saw a girl with her minions.

Me: what is it jia ?
Jia: oh so now you have the guts to talk back to me.
Me: just leave me.
Jia: how dare you come near stray kids oppa. Huh ?
Me: they are my cousins so i can.
Jia: no you can't bitch.
She was grabbing my wrist very tightly and i am sure that it's going to leave a mark. I pushed her and was about to run to the door when someone grabbed my wrist. I looked back and saw eunwoo and maknae line standing there smirking at me.
Eunwoo: getting late babygirl ?
Me: leave me eunwoo. I have to go.
Jimin: yes yes eunwoo leave her she has to go to her Sugar daddy to f'ck him.
Me: shut up jimin.
Taehyung: oh so she has got guts now. Why don't we show her once again what are we capable of ?
All: yes yes why not.
No not that. Then lisa came to me and slapped me really hard that i fell down. Then everyone came and started to beat me. Jimin came and punched me. Jia and her minions also came and beated me till i passed out. After they beated me they all left me there unconscious and went away.

Timeskip
I opened my eyes but immediately closed it due to too much light. I slowly opened it and saw a white ceiling and some beeps sound coming. I looked around and saw myself in hospital. I looked at my side and saw jinyoung oppa sitting on the couch and sleeping. I tried getting up but a sudden pain made me Yelp and making oppa wake up from his sleep.
Oppa: oh you're awake.
He immediately came to me and made me sit on the bed comfortably. Then he sit beside me on the bed.
Me: oppa what happened? Why i am here ?
Oppa: baby you were beaten very badly. And after that a security guard called appa and told us about you and we immediately took you Here.
When oppa mentioned that i started to cry. He came and hugged me and i cried on his chest.
Me: why oppa why *sob* me ? Am i *sob* not *sob* good ?
Oppa: no baby you are the best. My baby sis is the best.
Me: the why everyone is doing this with me ?
Oppa: no baby they are just jealous of you.
Me: why me ?
Oppa: because they cannot be like you. You have a kind heart , you always help others which they cannot do. So that's why. Now stop crying you look ugly.
Me: yah. You are ugly.
Oppa: baby i am the most handsome boy in the world. You know this ?
Me: and who thinks so ?
Oppa: each and every girl says this to me.
Me: then they are blind.
Oppa: yah how dare you say this to your oppa ?
Me: by my mouth.
Oppa: you-
??: Y/niee.
He was cut off by mom. She came and hugged me tightly i also hugged her back. I felt my shirt getting wet. I broke the hug and saw mom crying.
Me: mom why are you crying ? I am alright.
Mom: no baby it's just happy tears that you are okay.
Then dad came and hugged me.
Dad: are you feeling any pain princess ?
Me: no dad i am perfectly alright. But i am hungry.
Mom: don't worry i made porridge for you.
Me: no mom not porridge. I want to eat tteokboki.
Dad: no baby eat this first then i will make you tteokboki.
Me: fine.
She handed me the bowl of porridge and i started to eat this. After i finished it i gave it to mom and went to wash my face.

After i came dad, mom and oppa were having a serious conversation but when i came in they stopped. Then i went to bed and sat down.
Dad: y/n we decided something.
Me: what is it dad ?
Dad: we are sending you to abroad.
Me: what but why dad ? Are you fed up of me ?
Dad: don't say this y/n. I am just doing this for you. You only got pain here in Korea. I want you to go to abroad and complete your studies there.
Me: but dad i will be alone there.
Oppa: no you won't. I will be coming with you. 
Me: but oppa what about your work ?
Oppa: work is not important than you and moreover we have a branch in US so i have to go there for sometime.
Me: okay then i am ready. But i will Miss you both so much.
I said clinging onto dad as he was standing beside me.
Dad: we too princess.
He said hugging me and soon this hug turned into a family hug.
Oppa: okay then everyone smile.
He said taking a picture of us four.
Me: eomma when can I go home ? Hospital really gives me bad vibes.
Mom: soon princess.
Me: and where are stray kids oppas?
??: We are here.
I saw at the door and saw oppas standing with hands full of bag. Seungmin came and hugged me tightly. I too hugged him back.
Seungmin: noona you scared me. I was so worried for you.
Me: aww my little puppy. Don't worry i won't leave you all so soon.
Bangchan oppa: how are you feeling now ?
Me: better. But i wanna leave soon from Here.
Felix: you will noona soon.
Me: i know kid.
Felix: noona i am not a kid.
Me: yeah yeah i know. You know i am going to abroad ?
They nodded their heads.
Changbin oppa: yeah we know uncle told us.
Me: oh okay. I will miss you all.
Minho oppa: we too y/n. Me and my cats will miss you.
Me: yah keep your cats away from me. You know i am allergic to cats.
Minho: yeah yeah i know.
Then the doctor entered and told everyone to go out as he has to check me. After he checked me he called mom and dad in.
Dad: doctor is there anything serious ?
Doctor: no you can take her home.
Me: thank God i am fed up of coming to hospital again and again and seeing your face.
Doctor: Me too miss park.
I gave him a sarcastic smile and mom dad laughed at me. Then he went out and mom handed me some of my clothes and i went to change.
After i came back from changing we all went home. After coming home i went to my room and took some rest. I am going to abroad tomorrow so i have to pack my clothes too.

After taking a sleep for two hours i went downstairs and saw everyone sitting in the living room. I went and sat beside oppa.
Dad: so did you packed your bags ?
Me: not now dad i woke up right now only.
I said pouting.
Dad: aigoo you are too cute to handle. Okay but do fast okay.
I nodded and whispered to oppa.
Me: oppa do you have a girlfriend ?
He chocked on his coffee and looked at me with a shocked face.
Dad: what happened ?
Me: nothing dad. Just bro sis talks. You chill. 
Dad: okay i am going to help your eomma in the kitchen.
Me and oppa: arrasso.
He left and oppa glared at me.
Me: what ? I was just asking okay ?
Oppa: don't ask me these type of questions okay ? And for girlfriend i Don't have time to make one.
Me: okay then. Oppa let's go and pack your bag.
He nodded and we both went to his room to pack his bag and then to my room to pack. 
After that eomma and appa called us for dinner and we went, had our dinner and went to sleep as we have a flight in early morning.

Timeskip to airport.
Jinyoung's pov~~
Me and y/n are at the airport in the waiting area with mom and dad. Y/n is literally hugging dad as if he will vanish in a minute.
Me: yah you koala. Get down.
Y/n: why are you jealous ?
Me: why will i be jealous. I was just saying this for dad. He is getting old and you are pushing all your weight on him. He will get a back ache.
I said in a serious tone forgetting that dad was also listening to this. It suddenly striked me that dad was also here. I looked at him nervously and he just glared at me. I looked at eomma who was trying to control her laugh to come and save me from him but she said no. I then looked at my baby sister pleading her to save me. She giggled at first but then she somehow made dad convince to leave his innocent son (a/n: well i Dont think so you are innocent ) now it was time for us to board me and my baby princess hugged eomma and appa tightly once and went to board the plane.

Y/n's pov~~
Me and oppa boarded our flight and was searching for our seat. Our seat was in business class. Though appa told to take the private jet but we both disagreed as we wanted to enjoy some siblings time like normal siblings. We both got our seats and sat down. I started to feel uneasy and i guess opaa noticed it.
Oppa: what happened baby princess ?
Me: nothing oppa just feeling a little weird.
Oppa: i know why it is. You are going away from your family and friends that's why. Listen y/n forget the past now. You are you to start your new life so just focus on it. Don't ruin your present and future just because of the past. Okay ?
I nodded and layed my head on his shoulder. Soon the flight took off and now i am going to start my new life.

Stay tuned for next part ❤️❤️