36~ "you see nothing"

Heyyyy hoes

Um I don't know how to feel about this chap

So don't get mad

This might be the last chap of running away from live but I'm not to sure

Anyways vote and comment so I might change my mind

Also I'm not going to school anymore for the rest of my life sooo idk know how to feel about that either

But I might start posting two times a day 🫶🏼

If you want me to

Byeeee

I saw him

I saw him.

I saw Damon.

I feel relief when I saw him because I know he is searching for me.

But that has been a week and I have not seen him since. we moved all around the world and now we are in Alaska.

Ryder has been having his way with me all this week and I feel like I need to take a yearlong bath.

But I have seen Anya two times this week, but I have not seen her after Ryder seen us talking and had two guards take her away.   

I hope she is ok.

They have not given me extra clothes to wear, so I'm still in my bra and underwear. I also have not had a shower, and I'm about to fucking beg Ryder for me to take a shower.

I need his germs off of me.

Now.

I have bruises all over my body from Ryder.

After I said yes to Ryder for a marriage, he immediately started to set it up. I have no idea why we are having this marriage, or when which is making me anxious.

The door opened making my head snap to the side to see who it is. I see Ryder making me glare, "don't worry I'm not going to touch you," he stopped, "yet." He finished. "What the fuck do you want?" I snap. "Watch your mouth. It won't get you anywhere," he grabs me by the throat.

I smile, chuckling, "go fuck yourself," I smile more when his face turns me more angrier. 'I would love to fucking kill your ass," he grips me tighter, "fucking do it. At least I won't be with you," I feel my back smash against the wall. Along with my head.

My vision goes blurry, but I still keep my eyes on his, "you fucking bitch. It seems like you want to get punished," he moves closer to my face, "you know you a slut. And you always will be," I almost laugh in his fucking dirty ass face.

"I know you keep on reminding me every day," I snap back at him. His face turns red in furry. I gasp when he chokes me to where I can't breathe, "come o-on you can do better than that," I gasp. Ryder grips harder, I can feel my windpipe being crushed. But I don't let him see me in pain, because I know he loves when he sees me like that.