Glitchdust

Noah, Silence, Meme Nightmare, and Dream were all able to bring Swap Nightmare into the Omega Timeline for his help. It took a little bit of time for the Omega Timeline Residents to get used to Swap Nightmare, and for Swap Nightmare to get used to the Omega Timeline, due to it being the first time he sees something like this. But overtime, he began to get used to it and even began to think of it as his new home. And since Swap Dream has joined the bad side, he decides that he will join Core to help her. After all, he needs to put a stop to his brother, in order to make sure that he does not destroy all existence and aid Team Void in their desire to cause misery and agony.

Noah is sitting onto a bench of the Omega Timeline, as he looked around the area that he is in, and saw that so many people are getting used to having heroic versions of Nightmare. While initially, they are scared and even fearful, they saw that they are truly good and welcomed them in open arms, even to the point of considering them as one of their own. Needless to say, both of them were happy, although Swap Nightmare tries to hide his happiness, and he is doing a very poor job at it. And he often smokes with Underswap Papyrus, and they both became smoking buddies. So, good for the both of the skeletons.

As Noah looks around, someone sat next to him, and Noah turned to see that Core has appeared next to him.

"Woah, oh. Hey Core. I didn't see you coming to me."

Core smiled, as she spoke out.

"Hey, Cutie. It's nice that you are able to get us some more help. Do you want to join me for a second?"

This made Noah confused, as he spoke out.

"...where?"

Later...

"Hehehehehehe...isn't this fun?"

Core said, as she is swinging onto some blue strings to act as ropes.

Apparently, Dreamswap Error, or Myriad, in order to not confuse him with the other Errors in Team Void, has made use of his blue strings to make swinging for people to use in order to have fun on, and Core seems to be having a lot of fun

Apparently, Dreamswap Error, or Myriad, in order to not confuse him with the other Errors in Team Void, has made use of his blue strings to make swinging for people to use in order to have fun on, and Core seems to be having a lot of fun. Noah does try to have fun, and he is doing it, and Core spoke out.

"You're doing very good, cutie!"

This made Noah embarassed, as he smacked himself in the head, clearly not sure what to think of Core, clearly because of her shameless acts of flirting with Noah. But regardless, he continues to do this for a few more minutes, after which he and Core are done.