Chapter 11

Hello Ji,
How are you doing all?

please Vote
Enjoy reading!

**********************************

Ruhaan Pov

I am just returning to my office from a meeting. I didn't even have my lunch because of this stupid meeting. I feel like my social battery is dying. Now, I have to wait until dinner. Aghh!

"Are there any more meetings or something for me?" I ask Karan, who is walking with me. "No, sir, there is no meeting today, but you have to review and sign that Chennai hotel contract." He replies, making me nod.

Stopping in front of my office, I turn towards him and ask him to bring the contract papers for signing and enter my office. The sight in front of me makes me stop in my tracks.

WHAT THE HELL!!!

These stupid best friends of mine AGHHH.....

"WHAT THE HELL, YOU STUPID CREATURES!!!" I shout loudly, making them stop and turn slowly towards me. Let me tell you what they were doing: they were wrestling in my office. Yes, you heard right—that too, using magazines and newspapers and rolling them to hit each other. Wow! Great, very thoughtful, right?

Looking at them right now, no one will say they are running billion-dollar businesses and own many companies. Looking at them with furious eyes, I said, "You bloody animals, what were you stupids doing in my office? Huh!" Crossing my arms over my chest, I wait for their reply.

Shruti turned towards me with an angry look and stood in front of me on her tiptoes to match my height, but she only reached to my nose. Lilliput.

(*internally laughing*)

"I am not an animal," she said, pointing her index finger at Shaurya. "He is an animal, and you are also." "You both are twins, and you both share everything, so if he is an animal, so are you." "You..you..umm, you ghoochu!" She annoyingly yelled.

"Are you in your periods or what?" I asked her because she is behaving like a mental buffalo. "Yes, bro! And from the morning on, she is like this only. Save me, yaar, I am bearing her tantrums and nonsense from the morning," he said in a sad and tired voice. Poor boy.

"Shruti, chill yaar, okay," I said, putting my hand around her shoulder. "What chill! huh!" She snapped at me and looked at me accusingly. 'Now, what did I do?'

"This is all happening because of you. You are stupid, a very big stupid." She starts to hit my arms with her fist, also wailing. "Arre, what...ha..ppened?" I asked to save myself from her. "Stop it, Shruti! Yaar! My sweet sister!" His brother was also trying to stop her, and finally, he held her hands tightly, making her stop.

I need to call the mental asylum quickly. She needs immediate treatment.

"Let's sit,then we will talk," I said with a serious tone, giving them the 'this is enough drama today' look.

After fixing my jacket, I sit on the couch and start arranging the magazines they were fighting with on the side table. They also sit with me on either side. Looking at Shruti, who is taking deep breaths to relax herself as she has had breathing problems since birth.

Me and Shaurya looked at each other, and with a sigh, I took out a big chocolate bar from the side table drawer and placed it in front of her, making her turn towards me quickly, and she started beaming. Shaurya and I just roll our eyes at her mood swings.

We have been sitting for like 20 minutes in the same place where me and Shaurya are having some business talk, and that time bomb is eating her chocolate like a kid, licking her fingers and wrapper heartily.

Both of us smiled and shook our heads at her antics. Cleaning her hands with wet wipes, she said, "Sorry guys, but I am really frustrated today. And don't ever call me and my brother animals, because we all are animals, right?" And start laughing. But we ignore her, making her roll her eyes.

"I wanted to tell you something, Ru." She said, "Yeah, what is it?" I ask as we both turn to her. "You remember Siya from that orphanage we visited a few days ago? We met that beautiful and cute girl there. Remember?" Nodding my head, I ask her what about her.

She pouted and said, "She is getting married next month. "Oh! "And I want you and her to be together. I already shipped you both; you both look so cute and beautiful together." She dreamily said that she was making me choke on my breath, whereas Shaurya was chuckling at me.

"Seriously, Shruti!" she said, giving her a disbelieving look. "You need to check your head."

"Now, she is going to be someone else's bride because of you, if you had approached her before. I've got such an idiot friend like you." She said she was accusing me.

"First of all, why would I approach her? It's not like I liked her, and now there is no need for your brilliant matchmaking skill." She cuts me in the middle and starts shouting, "WHAT YOU HAVE GIRLFRIEND!! And you...you didn't even tell us, Mr. bloody Roy?" She said it with wide eyes and accused me unnecessarily.

Shaurya gives me the 'you are dead' look and starts cracking his knuckles.

I shut down Shruti with my angry face and said, "When did I say that I have a girlfriend?" She tried to speak, but showing my hand to stop her, I continued, "And I said that because my family had already started their hunt for my bride. Now happy."

This made both of them share a look and turn towards me at the same time, making me confused. "Wow!!"

"Is it true?" Shaurya and Shruti shout together. Making me huff. Shruti hugs me tightly and says, "Finally, my baby is ready to marry. I am so happy for you." and wiped her fake tears, and Shaurya also copied her and joined the hug, making me breathless. Laughing, they pull out and start dancing and singing like drunkards.

Mere Yaar ki Shaadi h..

I just sigh at their pagalpanti, but a small smile appears on my face. My Yaar, my best friends, I am so lucky to have friends like them. They are the reason that I reached this height of success today. With them, I forget all my worries and stress.

My stupid friends!

*********************************

How is it, guys?
Hope you all enjoyed it
That it for today,
Meet you all in the next update
*don't forget to vote guys*

Bye bye
See u soon
Take care
🥰🥰