Ch 9

~Analise's pov~

My arms wrapped around him as I tried to gather my thoughts. "Adam w..what are you doing here?" I asked curiously but not completely caring because he was here. "Well uh it's a funny story actually the guys got pissy with me and came over, packed my stuff and handed me a plane ticket." He explained. "That's it they said nothing just sent you here?" I asked confused. We sat on the steps as he continued, "well they did say one thing, 'Jane'." He looked at me and started to explain when I noticed him shiver. "Oh god I'm sorry come on inside its freezing out here." He nodded as we walked inside.

It was quiet and private my parents were out and we were alone. "I guess I should have checked the weather before dressing huh?" He laughed. I nodded and went back to our conversation, "so all they said was 'Jane'?" I asked. "Yep, look when Jane and I were together like forever ago I literally thought that was it for me. I was young and stupid and when we broke up, I went to a really bad place, hence songs about Jane. I never thought I would feel the same way about another girl. And after dating several girls I was positive I wasn't gonna find another Jane." He stopped explaining and looked at me, "that is until I met you."

~Adam's pov~

Her jaw dropped and I smiled at her reaction. "Ana you..you're just...ugh" I struggled to find the words. "Ana I guess what I'm attempting to say is that you are incredible and there is something about you that makes me feel as good as I did with Jane. I never thought that would happen again and I don't wanna lose you or this great feeling." She looked at me as I rambled, "I know what you mean" she whispered and leaned over and kissed me. I grinned and pulled her close.

"Come on, lets do something" I said as we pulled away. She nodded and got up then stopped short, "wait what about paparazzi how did you get past them? They had to have followed you at least to the airport and I'm sure more were waiting at Logan. I mean being a celebrity you can't just up and leave without people taking notice." She said, "will we even get peace?"

I stopped and thought, "true but I guess we'll just have to find out" I said and kissed her forehead. "Come on" I said. She got up and led me out the door.

~Analise's pov~

I decided there wasn't much to do in this town but that we could hop on the train and go into Boston. "Where are you taking me?" He asked. I laughed, "well unlike LA there isn't much to do here so we are going into Boston." I pulled into a parking spot at the station and got out. He looked at me, "wait we're going on a train? You won't even drive there?" I shook my head, "hell no it's a mess driving in there." I said. "The train is easier, what are you scared to go on the train?" He looked at me, "no just I don't normally go on trains you know, buses, cars, planes I do, trains not so much." He replied. I laughed and led the way. We got on the train and rode into Boston with no one paying much attention to us which was a good thing. We got off and roamed around Faneuil hall. We passed several shops and talked having a good time when someone noticed us.

"Adam!" Girls screamed and ran after us. He groaned and grabbed my hand running. "So much for some alone time" he said as we rounded the corner. "Just sign some autographs" I suggested then we can get dinner and relax." He looked at me, "really? This isn't going to bother you?" I looked at him, "no I mean come on I knew this when I agreed to hang out with you."

He smiled and kissed me before the girls rounded the corner and were screaming for him to sign something.

I laughed and motioned to the dunkin donuts and went to get a hot chocolate, well that and to get away from the crowd. As I came back out I looked over and it had died down greatly. I walked over and handed him a coffee. "God thank you" he said and hugged me.

~Adam's pov~

I was never more grateful for a cup of coffee. I pulled Ana close hugging her as I finished signing autographs. "Are you dating her?" A girl asked in a snotty voice and pointing to Ana, I looked at her and smiled, "yes, yes we are." I said. Ana look at me shocked and the girls smiles faded. "Really?" They asked. "Yep Analise is my girlfriend" I said, "now if you excuse us we are gonna head home" I smiled and lead her back toward the station. "Adam?" She asked me quietly, "yeah, I know we didn't really talk about that but well I figured it was a shot in the dark and I can always talk my way out if you openly deny it, I mean I did kind of just decide that without you." I said quickly. She shook her head, "no that's not it. I just wished you didn't ask me that way." She said and kissed me. We rode the train back and went back to her house.

"Want something to eat?" She asked me as we walked through the door. "Sure" I said and I watched her pull ingredients out of the fridge. "Can I help?" I asked watching her. "Okay want to chop the chicken?" She asked. I went to work chopping the ingredients she gave me and watched her sauté them up and turn on the radio. She danced around and continued the meal. I laughed and twirled her around. "Oh Adam" she giggled and said, "get some plates?" After a while of dancing. I grabbed two plates and watched her spoon on chicken broccoli and ziti. "Smells good," I said kissing her as I set them on the table and got utensils while she grabbed the glasses.

~Analise's pov~

"Dinner was amazing Ana" he said and wrapped his arms around me. I smiled "I'm glad you liked it." I said as I put the dishes in the sink. "Leave those and come sit with me" he pleaded. I couldn't say no to that and left them there to do later and curled up on the couch with him.

"What would you like to do?" I asked. "This is fine with me" he said. We flipped on a movie and relaxed. Soon the door open and shut. "Mom?" I asked. "Hey hunny" she said and I sat up.

She walked in talking about her day and stopped short seeing Adam, "Adam this is my mom, Alexis Stone". He stood up and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Mrs. Stone." He said. "Adam Levine, in my house with my daughter, well I didn't see that coming." We laughed and she sat and talked with us. We mentioned we were dating and that went less well. After arguing some and lot of tears I got her blessing.

I as never so relieved. We looked at the clock and we kissed goodnight. And promised to see each other tomorrow.

*authors note* sorry this ch. is kinda boring. I had an idea at the start and I didn't get a chance to write it down and I forgot so I had to make do with this for now. I promise it will get better.