Chapter 2

Spider’s legs felt closer and closer when finally I felt them on my clit.I did a quick look around, the bathroom was the same as it always was when I brought men here, yet now something felt different.

I never could cum with them even if we did everything right, but now…

He started moving his legs like he was digging something inside it. The blood ran to my clit from what it began to pulsate.

I relaxed my legs and closed my eyes. With every breath my chest moved faster and faster.
I bit my lips from what they became red as poppy’s petals.The short breathable moans were coming out of my mouth.

“Y-you know Im gonna cum soon, so maybe you could add something e-else"

The spider stopped as if he understood me. By little steps he accurately climbed down to my vagina. My eyes opened widely

what is he doing? Next moment he was directly in front of my hole my brain cells started to work

how will he go inside if it closed? I slowly moved myself up and sat, so I could easily move the skin with my fingers.

Now he has the whole inside world of mine in front of him.I patiently waited. One step. He is inside. I push my head back and move my hand on my clit.

I can feel him inside me, his little legs, his body, it’s so incredible.

I move my hands up and down while he goes farther to my womb. I start to moan like a fucking goat .I can’t stand it and push my fingers inside. I feel like the moment of pleasure comes closer and closer, when I start to feel like something start to fill up me inside.

Did he come from being inside of me? This thought makes me move my fingers faster. Last move. Last spasm.

“Im cumming”

I clench my toes and make last moan.

I let him out and make a last look at him.

“U know, it was better than with every man before. Maybe we could do it again some day”

He looks at me with his big red eyes again and steps aside.

He’s gone, but Im sure he’ll come again.

Next day I had a strange itching in my vagina, I thought it was just an after effects of sex but when it didn’t end next day

I went to the doctor. The old woman looked at me after the inspection and said

“Do u live in a house with millions of insects? Do u wear no clothes at home? Because I don’t have any explanation how female spider got into u and laid eggs.”

And here I understood that Im a fucking pervert and u, the reader too, if u tried to search something similar to this fanfic. All this was made as a joke, thank u.