𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 ⋯ ♡ᵎ

Amaya made her way into her apartment building, her back was aching from a long day of work and she desperately wanted to be in bed immediately. She soon found herself in the elevator, quickly pressing the number five then leaning against the walls as she closed her eyes.

"Tired?"

"Hm? Yeah— Holy shit!" she opened her eyes for a quick second, coming to a realization that she wasn't alone and that she was too busy wanting to go home that she didn't even notice the man standing in the corner. "You scared me.." she mumbled, lifting her head up and meeting his eyes.

"Oh it's you." Amaya scoffed while the elevator doors then closed. "It's been a day and I already forgot you live here..stalker." she whispered the last word, but he still managed to hear her. "Me? A stalker? I could never wake up tomorrow morning and no one would know who murdered me except me and you." Sakusa chuckled.

"Funny. You're so funny!"

"Very." he glanced over to her as the elevator doors opened. She immediately stepped out while he followed after her. Amaya was in front of her apartment door, getting ready to put the key in until her phone rang and looking at the unknown number.

"Hello?" she said, placing her phone between her ear and shoulder while she started to unlock her door. "This is Amaya Yoshioka, right?" she heard the person say. "Yes? Who is this?" Amaya asked, going inside her place as she met eyes with the closed door just across the hall.

'He already went in..'

"It's me! Osamu."

AMAYAwhy am i meeting up withmy ex tomorrow at his shop

AMAYA
why am i meeting up with
my ex tomorrow at his shop

AMAYA
AT NIGHT

SEIKO
YOU HAD AN EX??

SAEMI
OSAMU? MIYA?

AMAYA
FUCK YOUU SEIKO AND YES
OSAMU

AMAYA
HE CALLED ME LIKE IT WAS
NOTHING

AMAYA
i think he got a new number

SEIKO
whyd you even agree..

SAEMI
EXACTLY

SAEMI
HES NOTHING BUT A DUCHE BAG

AMAYA
but hes osamu..

AMAYA
he was so sweet and caring to me

AMAYA
honestly all his red flags look
VERY green to me

SEIKO
what are his red flags?

SAEMI
there are many

AMAYA
there are none!
i see no bad in that man