Chapter 5

-3D POV-

Y/N: 'Cortana go get me my katana' (that actually rhymes XD)

Cortana: 'Understood'

She manifested herself and flew out the doors to Y/N's form. Meanwhile Y/N started approaching CRDL with heavy steps which made the whole cafeteria look at him. What no one noticed that his right hand was slowing a bit red. As he was getting closer _RDL noticed him and SOMEHOW they were now each holding a big bag with a backpack on their backs. They quickly approached Y/N and he stopped and looked at them. Despite shaking like leaves they took out 3 papers and gave them to Y/N and ran out of Beacon. Those papers were documents that said that they quit Beacon. A crow flew into the room through the open window and Y/N gave it the papers and it flew off to give them to Ozpin. Then Y/N continued his way to Cardin and his katana appeared on his back. As he was right behind him he tapped Cardin on a shoulder.

Cardin: What do you-

As he turned around he Y/N immediately uppercuted him with his right hand and Cardin was shot through the roof of the cafeteria with extreme speed breaking the roof along the way. Y/N looked down at the bunny girl and put his hand on her head and patted her ears while channeling a bit of aura to numb the pain.

Y/N: Don't worry bun bun. Everything's over now.

Velvet: T-t-thank y-you. *looks up* Y-Y/N!?

She immediately started blushing when she saw him

Y/N: Hey Velvet. How's Ms.Scarlatina doing?

Velvet: M-mom's doing well. S-she wanted to t-thank you for clearing t-the grimm in the f-torest behind our house.

Y/N: No problem bun bun. Now excuse me for a moment.

He stopped patting her and walked a few steps to the left, soon everyone could hear screaming from above and soon enough Cardin crashed through the roof and into the ground in front of Y/N. Y/N grabbed his leg and started dragging him to the exit outside.

Y/N: I'll be back in a minute.

With that he left and the cafeteria was dead silent. Even the crickets were silent. A moment later everyone ON REMNANT heard a very very very very very girly scream. On the instinct every male covered their crotches and paled. Even Tyrian and Hazel. A minute later Y/N came back cleaning his now bloodied katana. As he finished he sheathed it and it dissappeared in blue particles. He approached Velvet and took her hand.

Y/N: Come on, you're sitting with me from this day.

Velvet: O-okay.

He led her to the table where his friends were waiting for him. He sat down next to Blake and Velvet sat next to him. Everyone just looked at him in shock.

Y/N: What? He had it coming. My dad always reminded me that if I'll see someone being racist I'll just cut their dick off. And I did.

Yang: Damn. What happened to Cardin after?