Chpt 30

Mallory's pov:
I hang up the phone with Chris and shoot him a quick text.

: "Milo's home. Hurry quick while I stall"

I walk down stairs too see milo with a wide smile on his face. "Good morning" "morning" I respond. He takes his jacket off and walks over to the kitchen where I continue to fix my coffee. "How'd you sleep" he asks. "I mean That was some good shit, knocked me right out." He laughs "yea chases uncle is a dealer, I always got the hook up" he walks over behind me and slides his hands onto my hips and rests his head in the divot of my shoulder. "You look so beautiful even when you first wake up" he moves my hair back and begins kissing my neck.

Chris: here!

I quickly turn around "milo i-" "it's okay mallory" his hand grazes my stomach and it sends chills down my entire body. "Milo" "shhh" he shakes his head. he picks me up and sets me on the counter pulling me close to Him. That feeling of wanting to scrub my skin off from before... forget scrubbing, I need a blow torch. He grabs both my hands and places them on his chest. I'm icking so hard... don't get me wrong Milo's hot... but he's not my Chris.

I jump down and grab my shoes. "Where you going?" He says throwing his hands up "it was nice seeing you but I uh-" I make my way to the door "-bye" I run out to Chris's car and hop into the passenger seat. Milo opens the door and throws his hands up in confusion. Chris flips him off and speeds away.

There was a moment of silence, I look over to chris and start laughing, he does the same.
After a minute the air goes stale and it gets awkward. The seatbelt felt like it was going to strangle me.

"Mallory" Chris looks over to me "yea" "nothing... happened between you guys right?" I pause. I mean technically nothing happened that I fully consented to. "No... nothing happened, I promise. I was dumb for thinking his intentions were good." a look of relief crashes over Chris and I see him slightly smile "I almost wanna say I told you so..." I shake my head "chris I couldn't even be truly mad at you last night... because we're not even "together"."

He takes a quick breath "yea about that... after last night it really had me thinking... about loosing you, and just the thought made my heart fall to the floor. When I'm with you I'm the best possible version of me mall... I wanna be that version..all the time, I wanna be with you.. all the time" he grabs hold of my hand "I want things to be official" a giant smile plasters across my face "can I be your boyfriend?" He asks "Yes." I literally squeal "oh my god yes! 1000x yes!" I lean over and kiss Chriss cheek over and over again. He smiles trying to focus on the road.

He rests his hand on my thigh and I lean my head on him. I feel so happy right now! Like I wanna scream my man my man to every bitch in this city. As we're driving Chris speaks up.

"we do needa go shop for the beach!.. I was thinking target?" Mmm he knows me so well "Ohhh yes"

————————————————————————
authors notes:
HEY BITCHES! Omfg it has been WAY too fucking long. I'm back and better then ever! Much more juicy drama to come. PLEASE COMMENT IDEAS!