Prologue

"This is Erica Kendriks here with Abraham Jericho. Ifyou are just now tuning in, this is a special interview segment wherewe explore the events of the tragic events that occurred four yearsago through the eyes of the man that was fighting through it allwithout anyone even knowing. Abraham has agreed to speak to us forthe first time since everything happened and you can only see it hereon your favorite news channel, WDBW."

"Now Abraham, after all these years of silence whatmade you finally want to talk to the press about the events that youwent through?" The woman asked me as we sat in my small living roomwith cameras and lights staring at us as if they were waiting for myresponse. "Well Ms. Kendriks, honestly I didn't think was a goodidea. Whenever you have a string of tragedies and they become famousthrough interviews and media coverage, it inspires other people to dothe same or close to it just for that five minutes of fame. Somepeople don't care if it is bad or good as long as they are knownthroughout the country. However, after four years everything has dieddown a little bit, our police force is now more observant and keep aneye on people of interest. So I believe if this were to inspiresomeone even that they wouldn't be able to commit any of these crimesor even come close." I responded squinting in the lights that wereshinning brightly on us.

"Please, call me Erica." Was her only directresponse to me before she turned her attention back to the camera."Before we begin I just want to say, in response to the reasoningit took so long in speaking about these matters, this station doesnot wish to give these criminals fame but rather just shed some lighton things that are still rather cloudy for a lot of people outthere." She then turns her full attention back to me, "Please,start at the beginning if you do not mind, we have the nexttwenty-four hours on air just for this."

WARNING! PLEASE READ!

The following is a work of fiction written by

Jordan L. Baldridge.

There is explicit content in the following including:

Sexual content

Harsh language including racial slurs

Extreme violence

and Gore.

JLB.