CHAPTER 19

"The night was so beautiful that I never wanted it to end....."

Pallavi was sleeping peacefully with slight smile tugging on her lips, holding Raghav's hand she was in heaven but suddenly she felt wetness on her neck, she slowly opened her eyes and looked at the person who is giving her morning wet kisses on her neck and face, she giggled as he started to kiss her everywhere on her face...

"okay okay I'm awake...."

Before she can even complete Raghav smashed his lips on her, after a minute they pulled out and stared deep into each other's soul making thier morning more beautiful...

"good morning love..."

Raghav spoke while making her sit..

"Good morning...."

She replied with a grin making him put his hand on his chest and scroll back in dramatic way, Pallavi laughed at his action and stood up to go for bath while speaking...

"it was not funny huhh..."

"oh really wait..."

Pallavi ran inside bathroom as soon as Raghav stood up to catch her....

**********

"No I'll handle it don't worry OK!"

Pallavi exclaimed while patting Sakshi's back...

Sakshi wiped her tears and asked..

"but Pallavi how are you gonna deal with them? They are so many and also at highest position.."

Pallavi sighed heavily and looked at her with frown and spoke..

"we're finding some way...."

She spoke while looking at rishi who is with her from start, listening to Sakshi's story....

"but we need more people in help..."

She continues but got cut off as Sakshi interrupted...

"I'll help you, I'll do anything for my brother I'll not let him experience that hell..."

"but sakshi....."

"no Pallavi please.."

"bu...."

Pallavi was going to speak but stopped as rishi gave her assuring look and spoke..

"let her be...."

Then Pallavi looked at sakshi who to gave her assuring look and smiled, Pallavi then again looked at rishi and then again at sakshi and spoke..

"OK but if situation got out of hand then you'll be out of this mission, I can't risk your life in this and also you dumbass.."

She spoke last words to rishi who narrowed his eyes and was going to say something but Pallavi started to walk away while speaking..

" come on sakshi we got so much work.... "

Rishi was so sttuned to speak anything while sakshi laughed at him and walked away and rishi stood there all dumbfounded...

*********

Call.

"hello Raghav!"

"yes love!" Raghav replied back..

" did  you fed piya?"

"yes already..."

"oh okay bye" Pallavi replied back with happy tone and was going to hang but Raghav spoke..

"wait...."

"what?"

"what about me? You're not going to ask about me?"

Raghav exclaimed with sad tone, Pallavi tugged her tounge out and hit herself on head before speaking...

"yeah I was going to, so have you ate?"

"yeah! I'm full what about you? How was meeting with client? You were looking little down when call came of  client"

He is talking about Sakshi whom Pallavi mentioned as her client in front of him and need to meet...

"I'm also full, and meeting went really good...."

"okay good then hang now I've to handle your little brat bye....."

He immediately hanged up and ran towards piya who is now playing with his important papers, he gently replaced the paper with her smooth toy and spoke..

" don't play with pa's important papers princess or I'll complain to your mommy then show her your stubborn genes..."

*********

Epilogue

Year ago.

"Raghav... Raghav please...."

Rishi screamed his lungs out as Raghav was not listening to him but stopped after hearing his high cracking voice and fell down on his knees while crying his heart out.....

Rishi looked at him with sadness and slowly walked near him and sat down to his level..

"ra... Raghav..... Listen to me..."

He shakily put his hand on his shoulder and spoke while trying to control his own state he further spoke...

"Raghav ending your own life want make anything easy.... Nothing will change by ending your own life... So so please stay.... Stay for me..... Stay for piya....."

Raghav stopped crying after hearing piya's name and stared at nothing just floor, while rishi sighed heavily and wiped his tears before speaking again...

" I think you should get married by that you can give piya a mother...........

Also maybe that marriage can help you to endure your pain...."

He whispered last word's which were not enough for Raghav to hear....

After wiping his tears Raghav stood up and spoke..

" whe... Where is piya? "

Rishi smiled and replied...

" in your room. "

And Raghav slowly walked away with heavy heart, rishi closed his eyes and spoke...

"I hope I can help you...."

Raghav was also victim of human trafficking but it was after,
Before that he got humiliated by his own father's girl best friends who used to touch him in bad ways, who used to do bad thing's with him and the only person who used to save him was rishi, he never left his back, he never left his side, but his father was really bad person who never cared for his son's.....

And that trauma was so hard for him to endure by himself, it always made him uncomfortable between unknown people as specially between woman's.....

" I am telling the truth,
Without you, now I am unable to live,
My love "

_____________________________________

Enjoy the chapter and ignore my mistakes.......
Please don't forget to leave your beautiful reviews too....
I hope you'all are doing fine and good.....
Be strong...stay healthy, stay safe and happy forever...
Remember I'm always rooting for you all.... Love you all....