Chapter 43: DC superhero boys and the return of the dangerous enemy!

At Metropolis, you were studying a history about the American war and civil war from two countries. And you were outside since you were busy of being a hero and a student in the same time.

(Y/n): Hmm, that makes hard sense to know that even though they didn't want a war, yet they still let it happen.

???: Do you need a hand?

You looked up to see a nice man with yellow hair and was wearing a solider outfit.

(Y/n): Oh hi..! Your um..

???: Call me Steve. Steve Trevor.

(Y/n): Oh hey Steve. If I remember correctly, you're a solider?

Steve: Yep, I'm an all working solider. So do you need a hand?

(Y/n): Yeah, I was hoping if you know something about wars? I mean, when I study about this, it explains about two enemies that fought against each other and yet still wanted peace. Even though both sides are from America, is there a new way for them to work together.

Steven: Sadly, there was never a peaceful way. In my days, we had to train to fight the enemy even if they are part of our state. The history explains that the civil started when the British choose a wrong path leading all Americans to think they were at the opposite side of the law. And so, the only way to settle was by a war and it wouldn't end peacefully.

(Y/n): I see, but maybe if they worked together, maybe there could've been a peace way?

Steve: You could be right, but however it only happens when desperate times are needed.

(Y/n): I agree, at least the war is over..

Steve: For now, but there is always a war. And which reminds me.. do you know where I can find Sweet Justice?

(Y/n): Oh..! It's right across the street in the left.

Steve: Thank you (Y/n).

(Y/n): No problem.

AS Steve left, you finally finished your work and then decided to head home, but that was when you got an emergency phone call. You quickly activated it and answered.

(Y/n): Hello?

Jessica: (Y/n)? Are you there?

(Y/n): Yeah it's me! What's up?

Ben: We just got huge situation! This creep has been making it's next target!

(Y/n): Oh no, the artist creep again?! I can't believe it! That's like.. I don't know.. the fifth time..!

Karen: Actually it's six so far..!

(Y/n): Okay, where are you guys? I 

Rook: We're at the rooftop! Hurry!

(Y/n): I'm on it!

You quickly went all out and went to the rooftop by following their location, after that you reach with your friends and saw that there was another.