If only you could turn back time

Standing at the small piece of land surrounded by waves of rushing water, kabir stared at the drooping sun with his hazel orbs filled with nothing but unshed tears.....

This place, which he once considered his trump ground, because the orphan whom he had been fooling since the last 2 years agreed to become the biggest pawn of his threaded web against vansh rai singhania, today felt nothing less than his graveyard......

The same heart which was once laughing at her stupidity was today crying tears of blood and why not....in the quench of his revenge......HE HAD LOST AN ANGEL......

He couldn't really pin point as to who was the biggest fool of them two....

She- for believing him blindly at every step of her life which didn't stop her from entering the war zone when she was scared that the devil might kill her....

Or

He- who thought that he would find peace and serenity after using an orphan for his dirty game....

Guess it was him afterall....

Because today....when he looks at her.....she's serene in her life with her husband, the same man whom she once loathed with her entire being curtesy all the lies he had fed her, all ready to welcome a new member in their little family....all the while having an undying hate for him, the same man for whom she was once ready to even die......

Oh where had fate brought them.....

If only....

If only.....that day....instead of demanding for a price of their love....he would have started a new life with her....he wouldn't have been this miserable........this broken

Its true that sometimes we learn things the hard way....guess he did too....

Because today....he has nothing but remorse

A remorse for not valuing the love and trust she had showered upon him once upon a time.......

And today....if god were to grant his once wish.....

He would wish to turn back time......

Doing his level best to mend the sins that were once done.....

If only life was this grateful

...................................................................................

"Kabir...."

Her sweet voice made its way to his ears as his heavy lids tried their best to open up and clear up the vision infront of him.....

As he attempted on doing so, a shooting pain coursed through his head making him groan in pain, making her lurch forward immediately, caressing his calloused skin to ease the pain for him

"Kabir...can you hear me???"

The sweet voice reached his auricles once again, and this time, when he did open his eyes, he saw the most beautiful sight.....of HER.....BY HIS SIDE.....

Her beautiful orbs filled with unshed tears that once had no effect on him but today....today they were killing him.....

He loved her orbs shining with happiness not with tears....

"Gosh i was soo scared.....for once I thought i lost you.....

Who did this to you kabir??? Who???"

Her question brought him to reality as he scanned his surroundings to find himself on the hospital bed, his body decorated with several wound that he had gotten while fighting his half brother, which he had planned on using to lure his girlfriend into his trap

Did this really happen?????

Did god really grant his wish????

It couldn't be possible right????

It was just a beautiful dream....a dream meant to be broken.....

"I love you...."

She confessed, planting a small kiss over his bearded cheeks making realisation dawn over him hard....

It wasn't a dream.....

IT WASNT........

IT WAS THE BEAUTIFUL REALITY.....

HIS WISH COME TRUE.......

"MARRY ME...."

Were the only words that voluntarily left past his lips hearing her confession, making her gasp.......

HE WAS GIVEN A SECOND CHANCE.......

AND HE WAS SURE TO MAKE THE BEST OF IT......

WITH HER BY HIS SIDE.....

THE END....

Tera Woh PyaarOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara