Genesis: This Is Kinda My Thing!

Asher where are you Mg says with a gift for him in his hand as asher gets out of the shower putting his clothes on getting ready and calling hope to help him for his party since hes going to new orleans hope and him or going to visit the family Asher Bought Klaus and Elijah back too life without even trying as the family is back together again rebekah and marcel will come but they will leave after a weak asher will meet nik freya and keelins son so.

Asher get ready we have to hit the road in a little Bonnie's taking us she wants to talk to Freya anyways i'm ready Hope lets go Ben comes in the Room kissing asher Asher kisses him back Ben gives him the note he wrote For him it said Roses are Red Violets are blue and Asher I love you! Jed cheated on ben of course with one of the sexy new boys at school from the werewolf's and mg broke up with Asher which he was happy about it but now Ben And Asher were dating #basher Says hope as she stair's in confussion with them leaving ben picks him up puts him on his back Jed and Mg see they get jealous but as they continue to walk in dis-judgement they finally arrive at bonnie's car as bonnie acting suprised you two or dating? Yes they both say kissing eachother Bonnie mumbles cool... As they get into the car heading straight to new orleans.

(7 and a half hours later) Finally bonnie says looking at Freya gasping so she is real? bonnie asks Asher Surpise meet Aunt Freya Bonnie So who is this Asher answers back someone who helps in school Klaus walks in long time no see Bonnie DAD Hope says with tears in her eyes hugging him Elijah walks in seeing asher Asher breaks into tears running and hugging his dad with out dis-judgement as everyone catches up Marcel walks in biting Elijah as Asher heals him being a Semi Original Tribrid He kicks marcel and says Vis Sera Portus Oh well lets get this party started Rebekah says as She hugs Asher and Hope Asher announces hes a god Everyone gasps impossible Bonnie says with a sarcastic smile... It is he is a god Look heres his boyfriend ben hes also a god... Gods exist to try using magic on him Freya Anulr Forte A Las Forte E Les (Magic Blocks) Magic doesnt work on a god.... Unless he gives you permission or the Godmission to do so.

Lets catch up everyone says happily cooking Thanksgiving Dinner and eating it everyone Eats and talks and Baby Nik Runs Up to Asher and Hope hugging them making the drink spill on Hope Asher Chants The spell Moet Cleaning up the mess off of her close as Hope thanks asher things get out of hand Marcel brings the witches and the vampires Asher comes out saying  DON"T UNDER-ESTIMATE A GOD!!! Marcel said god? I'm The god of New Orleans Hope walks out oh no he's a god like a real one He is based on Poseidon As he shoots lightning out of his hand since he absorbed ken And When ken made him a god was on the verge of his death....

Marcel says WITCHES davina says NO witches as they chant spells as he blocks them Marcel says he really is a god as he says Strangulo Ventus As he Chokes everyone around him without even trying he stops snapping the witches neck Autem he says smiling defeating the so called king of new orleans he walks back in Moet Elijah sees all the things he has done and is un-happy with it and walks out of the room after saying May i be excused as Asher follows him Asking whats wrong Elijah screams YOU ASHER EVERYTHING YOU KILLED INNOCENT WITCHES AND VAMPIRES AND MARCEL WILL KILL ME TOO Asher starts crying making his dad feel bad hugging asher he then says Namia Nou Extornum Restus As he tells elijah to drink giving this to everyone accept hope since shes already immortal making them immune to attacks from vampires witches and things like that as they all cry in joy and Asher says I'm the king of this damn city now closing the Compound doors without even asking everyone laughs getting back to eating as it starts to storm and gets rainy everyone tends to fall asleep in there rooms Bonnie is also over there for summer spending time with Elijah.

As everything goes swiftly the wind goes bonkers Huge Banging on the door Elijah sees who's outside it is a doll something new into the family he sliced it and found Numbers on it And then the witch tried snapping his neck and failed he decapitated the witch and walked off.....

TO BE CONTINUED I hope you all enjoyed this chapter-Landon Miakelson