Chapter 12

Eden
The week went by very quickly, Becky and Chase have been really helpful and very good with me, when they first met me Monday after school I just played the piano so they had an idea of the tempo, and we came up with the basic outline of them dancing, they are actually a couple and look really loved up. I've never really had encouragement but just the 2 sessions with them have really helped a lot, I have spent all the lunches in the music booth.
It was now Friday lunchtime and I wasn't in the mood to practice so I walked to the cafeteria and over to there table, they were all in deep conversation but stopped as I appeared " Oh sorry to interrupt, do you mind if I have lunch with you guys today" "Yeah that's totally fine, guys this is Eden, Eden that's Olivia as you know, Max who is twins with Olivia, Marsha, Jackson and you also know Raven" they all said Hi and I waved I noticed the only seat was opposite Raven, but I slipped in and opened my lunch, I could see everyone was watching me making me nervous "Sooooo, where have you been disappearing to at lunch?" I think Marsha is her name "Oh ummmmm" I looked down at my hands " to pass my class I have to do something on stage in front of people and well that's not me, so, I'm ummmmm practicing so I don't mess up" I look up and see Raven smiling at me " We could help" he said I shook my head "Nope, I need to do this myself" "So can we come and watch you, preform whatever your gonna be doing?" Tess said with the biggest smile on her face "Ummm I don't really have a choice, it's at the school, next Friday" pointing to the poster. 
Just then Chase and Becky walked over "Hey, Eden, we on for tonight? I think we have it nailed as a routine just need to get the times sorted" Chase mumbled whilst looking at the people of the table "Oh, I'm.......yeah I can stay an hour but then I need to leave, I'm going out tonight" Becky patted my shoulder making me jump " You got a date?" The whole table went quiet and looked at me "Ummmm not not really, they just asked if I wanted to go to a party" I said shrugging my shoulders "I'm not drinking or staying late as I have work tomorrow" "Ok see you laters" I watched them leave then went back to my lunch Raven was looking at me, really looking at me, I was about to say something when Max butted in " Does your mom make you lunch everyday, how sweet?" I laughed shook my head "Mom and sweet never ever belong in the same sentence" "Oh" is all Max could say I looked at my sandwich and I have squashed it completely, I threw it back in the bag and sighed.

I dragged Debbs and Layla along to the party, I sat in the corner and spent most of the time playing games on my phone, every so often looking out for Debbs. I was lost in my little world when someone fell next to me on the sofa and laid their head on my shoulder "hey little one, you made it" I looked up to a drunk Carter, I rolled my eyes "yeah I did 3 hours ago" "lighten up, have a drink" he slurred ruffling my hair, I sigh "As I said in the text, I'm not drinking as I have work tomorrow and I need to drive home" "well that's lame, you should have fun, you know get laid" he came closer and licked my ear and started to kiss the side of my face, I went to turn my head so I could kiss his lips or shout at him I hadn't decided yet when Debbs and Layla fell into us giggling, once they untangled themselves, Carter got up and winked at me and walked off, I turned to the girls and gave them death stares but they didn't seem to notice. I left pretty soon after, the girls annoyed me and Carter had just frustrated me.

That wolf was back at my treehouse again on Sunday evening, I feel very comfortable around him, well I'm guessing it's a him, i spent a lot of the time complaining about the talent show and how nervous I was.

Flash back
I woke up to feel warmth all around me, my bed doesn't usually feel this soft or warm, once I got my bearings I realised I had fallen asleep on the wolf again, I slowly got up but not quiet enough and woke the giant teddy bear
"Sorry Wolfie, I fell asleep on you, it's really late and I need to get home" I rubbed his fur and stood up turning the flash light on from my phone and started to walk, I then felt a damp nose on the back of my legs "you gonna walk me home?" He huffed "Such a gentleman, why can't I have a boyfriend like you, we just need to make you human" the wolf then made a noise like he was trying to laugh, I turned to him and stopped walking "Are you trying to laugh, did you understand what I said?" He just tilted his head, I started walking with the wolf following "You know, I have a friend, well if you can call him a friend but anyways, I've noticed when he doesn't want to answer a question, he tilts his head, and you do it maybe I should start calling you Raven" I carried on walking but turned round when I noticed him not beside me. He had sat down and was just staring at me then seem to come out of his daze and ran straight for me and licked my face "Awww" I shouted as I lost my balance "thanks for that" I said sarcastically