Twenty Five

Her heels were unsteady as she walked by Sebastian's side, slightly behind Moriarty towards the helicopter. Her hands were shaking, something she was desperately trying to get under control, and her body language gave off waves of awkwardness the full time until she was stood chest to chest with a big man.

"Miss?" Katherine gave a sideways glance to Jim who stepped back, wrapping his hand around her wrist and eyeing the guy up. In a fight, the stranger would have won without a doubt, but this wasn't a battle of strength. It was a show of power when she was pushed even closer to the man.

Katherine swore she saw him smirking from where he stood to her left as the man's hands dragged over her suit, patting down her waist, arms and legs. Then he moved behind her and checked her back, reach around and down her chest and then over the back of her legs. Had she have only glanced at Jim in that moment, she would have seen the jealousy igniting in his eyes. But she missed it, only fixing her suit when she was declared 'clear'.

Moriarty was first to climb into the aircraft, then she gratefully received a hand from one of the strange men to be able to climb up and take the seat next to Jim, which he tugged her down into. Finally was Sebastian who took the seat opposite them and the three large men filed in after him, taking up the remaining seats.

The engines started without a word passing between any of them, Moriarty kept his face turned towards the window and watched as they lifted off the ground. The whole chopper vibrated and wobbled in the nighttime breeze but before she knew it, then were high in the sky and had started to move forward at a chillingly high speed.

It was the most surreal experience in Katherine's life. The glamour of it all...well almost. She sat next to an insanely powerful man who had just last night fucked her senseless well into the early morning. Across from them his personal sniper and body guard and beside her was some sort of MI5 agent wearing an ear piece. In a helicopter, in the middle of the night, heading God knows where. She felt special...almost...scared too...but special. Jim must have picked her for a reason but she'd leave it until they arrived at their destination to decide whether that was a good thing or not.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Katherine was lifted down out the helicopter by another man who had already been on the ground awaiting their arrival. He ever so gently placed her on the ground and let go of her waist, allowing her to then walk and stand by Sebastian's side. She was there as an employee, she wouldn't stand by Moriarty's side. Not unless he asked her too.

The engine was cut, sending a welcomed calmness over them, but then a man started to lead them in doors. She looked up at Sebastian but didn't get anything back. She was just a walking shell until they entered the house, walked through some soft of indoor garden, and entered a room where a man sat upon a couch waiting for them.

"Ah, Mr Moriarty." He was older than the man she had made up in her head. During the flight she'd pictured a young and stylish man, a one with a freshly shaven face and a modern haircut. But, while this man certainly did have money and show it well, he was in his mid forties and wore small sleek glasses which rested low on his nose. He did were a nice suit though, less high fashion then Jim's, yet he was young and could get away with it. This man didn't even need a good suit to show his wealth however, the house did all the talking for him. "I hope this all wasn't too much of a...inconvenience for you."

"Not at all, Charles." The use of his first name was the first power play, after this man had so politely been formal with Jim. "Your discretion is understandable." Katherine stood a few feet away from the interaction but even as the two very different men shook hands, she had felt the eyes on her. Foreign eyes she didn't want on her.

What Kind of Man || Jim Moriarty जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें