𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

❞ Do you always bitch around like this with your other hoes? ❞

Do you always bitch around like this with your other hoes?

Y/N questioned, Gojo's face pressed into her stomach."You're my favorite hoe though." He muttered, lifting his face for a moment as Y/N was on her phone."Wish I could say the same about you." She hummed, Gojo's eyebrows furrowing.

"I'm not your favorite? Who's your favorite then? Tell me! Tell me nowww." He pouted, Y/N sighing as she put her phone down."Why're you worried about my other hoes? It's like you wanna get your heart broken." She said to him, the man sitting up to face her.

"Do I know any of your hoes?" He asked, Y/N nodding."Are they bulletproof?-" "Satoru enough." Y/N said, elbowing him as he frowned."Whatever. I'll have you to myself in the end." He muttered under his breath, Y/N rolling her eyes as her phone began ringing.

"I'm gonna take this. It's work." She mumbled, walking out of the room and into the living room before just heading outside.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Hello?" Y/N hummed, the man's voice speaking."How are you, my love?" The deep tone entering her ears as she felt her stomach develop butterflies. A small smile found its way onto her face as she spoke, "I'm good. How about you babe? What do you need?" She questioned, his low voice chuckling."I'm doing a lot better now. I just wanted to hear your voice..." he trailed off.

"How would you like for me to fly you out? Go on a little vacation to see me, love. I've been missing you and that pretty face." He offered, Y/N rolling her eyes."When and where?" She questioned, looking around as he spoke.

"I can have someone come get you tomorrow. Stay with me for a week." He said over the phone."It'll be fun I promise. Come on, I know you've been missing me too. Even if it's just a little bit. After all, nobody can do you better than I can." He hummed, Y/N sighing.

"Fine Toji. I'll see you soon."