Chapter 2 Let the fun begin!

September 21st Saturday | 10:06 PM
---------------------------------------------
(piano version of time boils the rain with vocal choir)
---------------------------------------------
It was a rainy night, Kissy and Huggy settle down their children to bed and they went to their bedroom. Tonight, Huggy Wuggy was secretly in "fun" mode, he kept a secret to everyone and so did Kissy Missy, Huggy and Kissy went close together.

"OoOh, it seems that the kids went to sleep now!~" Kissy said pretending that nothings gonna happen. "You know what that means?~" Huggy said in his lust voice "Yes~" Kissy said in her lusty voice.

They both have been wanting to have more children together and know that tzao and poppy wants siblings.

Huggy went close to kissy then started to Kiss her deep.

Then, Huggy and Kissy fell to the bed he got the duvet and covered each other, they started to giggle.

They went more and more closer....

"You like that, Kissy?~" Huggy questioned to her while having some of their own "fun" time in their bed, "Yes!~" Kissy said.

Huggy heavily breathes while thrusting inside his wife.

Let's skip the part that where they do 'it' 😅
---------------------------------------------
September 22nd | 5:36 AM | 7 1/2 Hours later
---------------------------------------------
They lie on the bed heavily breathing as if they were, Exhausted.

They smiled and looked at each other, they blushed.

"That. Was. The best. Night. Ever!" Kissy said out of breath "I never had it in years..." Huggy said "me neither". They never made love for ages...

**To Be Continued**