Friends adventure

They went to a little plaza near Doris' house.

When they arrived they started to visit shops.

The first shop was a clothes store where the three girls proved the clothes that they bought.
Then they went to the video games shop where they saw interesting video games and everyone bought one Pokemon game: Doris bought Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, Pamela (one of the friends) bought Shining Pearl, and Fernanda (the other friend) bought Legends Arceus.

Then they went to the game zone where they played for more than an hour until they felt hungry.

The three friends went to McDonald's in the plaza and ordered their food. The three girls ordered a happy meal each and a hamburger with fries and two refilled sodas.

They took their order with the respective toys. They started to eat and drink.

When they finished they decided to play a little game, and for that, they ordered another soda and filled the three cups. The game was drinking the soda as fast as you can.

Doris ended first, Fernanda second, and Pamela third.

When they got out of the place they felt the urgency to pee but they decided that they will go to Doris' house.

They were convinced about the idea when Doris started to pee, she soaked her jeans just outside of McDonald's but they were convinced they could make it to Doris' home.

Fernanda started to drive but she was too fast that Pamela peed herself on the copilot seat, she wet her skirt and put nervous Fernanda.

They arrived at Doris' house, she got out fastly to open the door but when she opened the door Fernanda wet herself, her overalls were wet with pee.