🥀🍃💔😭

Two days after

Rohit returns from the medical meeting held at delhi.  Whole house is silent. He saw everyone sitting in hall except Anidita. He placed the bags and gifts. He was so happy to back to irritate and play with everyone.

Rohit: Look who is back... With lots and lots of gift for my boudhi and our baby..

Everyone remains silent..

Som: dada.. actually we hide something from you.. Its.. Its that..

Trilochan : Anirudh is unconscious for two days..

Rohit: What 🙄... I told him not over work.. Ohh God, atleast he must consider our lil boudhi's health.. How tense she will be. Som how's he.. When will he come conscious.

Som: we too wish, let him get enough time to sleep peacefully.. We donno what will happen to him once he wake up.

Rohit: that's too right, he again will overwork 🤕. How is boudhi.. 😍 my lil boudhi.. I really miss her these days.

Manorama stand up and walk towards the room. She come back with a baby..

Rohit: whose.. Whose babyis this

Manorama : Its our bondita's lil one.. She is just like her mother.. She..

Rohit: omgggg.. ❤️❤️❤️ My kid's kid.. I missed manything.. Ohh premature delivery.. How is the baby.. How is she.. Where are they.. In upside.. Wait lemme check 🙄

He was about to go just then he saw the pic of Bondita with garland in it. His whole world collapse seeing that frame.. In disbelief he turn towards them..

Binoy: we... We lose her FOREVER

Everyone stands still, they donno how to explain everything.

Rohit : it's just 3 days na.. How.. How can i.. How can i believe all this. My boudhi is no more.. No.. M.. O.. R.. E.. How. Who.. Who dares to take away her from us... How can she leave like this.. How can we live like this
Why did i leave that day.. Why didn't i stop for her... Mera baccha.. Ohh god.. How will my friend overcome this lose.. How will... 😭😭😭😭😭

Mano:Batuk left... He goes back to London, he don't want this place with out his boudhi.. I too donno how long i can pretend strong.. Till 2 days before, she was near me and now.. This baby.. What's her mistake..

Kalindi: my kid's last sign... Her blood. Her

Where is my kid... Where is my wife.. My everything.

Rohit rushed to him.. Anirudh is shattered to the core..

Anirudh : you know what, i saw her covered in a white cot.. Can you imagine what's my condition.. I was... I was 💔💔💔...

Anirudh took their baby from Mano.

Anirudh : baby... You are my bondita's most priceless possession.. She put her life in you.. At first i think to join her.. But.. But what about u.. What will you do without us.. It will be against my wife's wish.. But.. I can't promise you that..

Trilochan : Anirudh... Please do say further.. We already lost our happiness..

Anirudh : Here after am your mother and father.. Friend and philosopher. I will brought up  you like your mother 💔.. You will reminds her..

He walk away with the last hope he have to live.

Man proposes God disposes

**************