Give Me A Chance

*RACHELS POV*

Today was my parent's funeral. It just ended and I was balling my eyes out. Everybody came to support me.. Even Cameron. It was odd because he sat right by me.. I choose to ignore it.

"You ready to go?" Jill asks. I nod.

I got all my stuff moved out of the apartment and I am currently living with Jill and Nash till I can land on my feet again. I'm having Raelyn and Jayci ship my stuff back, since I'm starting college in California.. I'm happy about it though. I will still stay in contact with Raelyn, Jayci, Sarah, Brooklyn, and Jack!

We were currently at the house and Cameron texted me..

C- I'm sorry about your parents once again, Ray..

R- thank you

C- how have you been doing?

R- good. you?

C- just dandy.

R- Cameron, stop.

C- stop what??

R- I'm sorry I don't have feelings towards you.

C- .......

I decide not to text back. I'm on the couch, chilling when I heard a scream from upstairs. I get off the couch and dash upstairs, to see what's up.

( everybody is at there house except for Cameron and Shawn. )

"Wtf is wrong!?" I say.

*JILLS POV*

"Wtf is wrong?" Rachel says. She looks at me while tears are in my eyes. I pointed to the boy with the blue eyes, who I once loved. Once. "Nash?" Rachel says. "Jill, I'm so sorry. She leaned in." Nash said. "Save it. You kissed back." I say in reassurance.

"Ally what the crap!? I thought you were dating Shawn?" Rachel says. Awe, my best friend!!

"No.. Shawn leaned into kiss me but I didn't feel sparks." Ally says.

"So you decide to just go back to Nash when Jill was obviously dating him?" Rachel asks.

She nods in disbelief.

"Well guess what? That's not how it works." Rachel says.

I give a small smile to Rachel, while still breaking down..

"I'm sorry." Nash says to Jill.

"Sorry doesn't cut it. Ally kissed you and you kissed back. We are through." I say.

I go over and hug Rachel.

"And Ally, why?" I say.

She just shrugs. I go over to her and slap her across the face, hard.

"WHAT THE CRAP!?" She says, holding her face.

I just shrug my shoulders like she did to me and walk off with Rachel.

Nash was comforting Ally. I let out a laugh, holding up my middle finger.

"I'm proud of you." Rachel says.

"It was for the best. To be honest, I don't even think he liked me. Is it odd I don't feel like crying?" I ask.

She nods "no" and starts to laugh.

"Where are we gonna go now?" Rachel asks.

"My place, duhhh." Hayes says.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I say, going over and hugging him.