III

𝓙𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶

"Aight so what y'all wanna know?" I ask the guys.

"How can we trust a bitch so quick to give up her nigga's info to his opps?" Prince asks.

"I'm tryna help y'all. You're fucking welcome." I scoff.

"We just need his address, his mom's address, and his lil brother address." Blinky shrugs.

"Yikes, I'll give you his address and his brother's but his mama sweet as hell. Ian giving you that lady address." I shake my head.

"Aight." Dummy nods.

"What's yo name?" Kwan asks me.

"Jream... wit a J." I answer.

"He asked yo name not how to spell it." Prince says.

"Go to hell." I reply.

"We gone use her to set him up?" He asks them.

"Nah we can't trust her yet." Dummy shakes his head.

"Why not? I haven't tried to escape once." I shrug.

"That don't mean shit cuz soon as you get the chance, I'm sure you will." Prince looks at me doubtfully.

They don't understand how content I am being here. No bills, no nigga, free food, free clothes. I'm happy with this kidnapping arrangement.

"Y'all want me to set him up? Cuz I'll do it." I offer.

"I think we should let her. We'll give her a chance to prove herself and earn more freedom." Blinky says.

"Why would you do yo nigga like that?" Dummy tilts his head to the side.

"I been waiting to backdoor him. He was fucking on one of my friends, I've been waiting on an opportunity ever since." I admit.

"Oh damn." He raises his eyebrows.

"Why wouldn't you just leave him?" Prince asks.

"Ion know bout chu but I can't just let that shit slide. I'm not gonna just leave him and move on, I have to get my get back first." I explain.

I already been sleeping with his friend James for a few months but that ain't enough.

"See I like her. Let's keep her." Blinky nods.

"We not keeping her." Prince shakes his head no.

"I'm not sum dog." I look at them weird.

"So what we gone do with her cuz ian keeping her no longer." He continues without acknowledging me.

"What's wrong with her that youn want her so bad?" Kwan squints.

"That's what I'm wondering too." I say.

"She hardheaded. Plus I can't have bitches over while she here." He explains.

"Yes you can. I can't even leave my room without permission. Just give me sum headphones and sum music to listen to while y'all fuck." I shrug.

"See, she not even that hard to deal with." Kwan says.

He just mugs them, not saying shit.

"All in favor of using her to set deez niggas up say eye." Blinky says.

"Eye." Everybody but Prince says.

"How can we trust her?" He smacks his teeth.

"We'll make him call her, he should trust her cuz that is his bitch." Blinky shrugs.