Chapter 7

Ahkmenrah's POV

Once Ace closed his eyes and the flames died down, I looked down at his chest to see nothing there. It looked like nothing had ever happened to him.

I gently touched his chest to feel for anything, which gave me flashbacks to when we was both alive which made me blush but because it was so cold you wouldn't be able to realise, but there was nothing there.

I looked up at the others confused. Larry, Nick, Sacajawea and Teddy all seemed to be as confused as I was but Ace's crew had knowing looks on their faces.

"Henry, what is going on?" I asked Ace's right hand man.

"I'm sorry ye Majesty but I must not say unless our captain says himself." He replied to me and I nodded.

"But is he okay though? He's not dead is he?" I asked him quickly as I was beginning to panic, I looked down at Ace pulling him closer to me and holding him tightly.

"No ye Majesty, he can not die as he is already dead." He replied chuckling.

"Oh thank Ra." I whispered as I buried by face in my lovers short brown hair.

I heard Larry talking to Teddy about a horse. Larry told us the plan as I kept a tight grip on Ace as he still wasn't awake.

The plan is: Larry is going after Cecil and my tablet on Teddy's horse, me and Nicky will go on Rexy, Octavius and Jedediah will be in the little car with one of Rexy's bones attached to it so Rexy would follow it, Sacajawea would stay with Teddy, and Ace would stay with his crew.

I didn't want to let go of my lover but knew I had to so I could get my tablet back and get all the exhibits back in the museum before sunrise. I hesitantly let go of Ace and Henry took my place so Ace's head wasn't led on the cold ground but in Henry's lap.

Me and Nicky got on Rexy and the plan was in action. Whilst we was on Rexy, I had a lot of fun compared to being trapped in my sarcophagus for so many years and only ever being able to hear things, never touch and see just hear.

There was many times in those years I would have wet bandages due to crying as I missed him so much. There was many a times I could hear him crying and I couldn't do anything to comfort him I could only slightly tap on my sarcophagus and even then sometimes his sobs and pleads for me would drown out anything else.

It was torture to only be able to listen to Ace and never be able to feel his touch on me or be able to see his gorgeous face, only ever hear his thick Scottish accent that makes me week at the knees every time he speaks.

I will forever be grateful for Larry getting me out of there so I could see the love of my life. He is the only one for me and I couldn't imagine if something happened to him, that's why the worry of him was still lingering at the back of my mind.

I came back to reality to realise that Larry had gotten my tablet and had Cecil being held by the Huns, Larry told me to tell them to take him back to the museum which I did and the Huns wanted to know if they could hurt him and Larry made a small motion with his fingers to tell them they could but only a little bit.

They went back to the museum carrying a shouting Cecil and Larry asked if I can get everyone back in the museum and I looked at my tablet and spoke in Egyptian and it glowed brightly and we heard everyone going back to the museum thank fully.

Me, Larry and Nicky went back to the museum after discussing losing Jedediah and Octavius which I was sad about. Once we got back we saw Sacajawea had moved Teddy inside and Ace had been moved as well but we didn't know where and we saw Henry waiting for us at the door with an anxious face.

"What's wrong?" Larry asked him. The words that came out of Henry's mouth are not what I expected and something I have always feared.

"It's Ace Larry. He's not waking up..." Henry replied with sadness and anxiousness looking at me.

A/N: Hey guys I know this is short compared to the other chapters and I know theres quite a lot of talking I missed our on but that's because I didn't have the movie in front of me to go off as my laptop is dead and I cannot find the charger.

I left it on a mini cliffhanger for you all, I'm so sorry haha but you'll have to wait untill the next chapter to come out. I wanted something to post for you all so I cut the chapter I had for you all originally short and gave you this which is Ahkmenrahs POV for a change.

Anyway I hope you all enjoy this mini chapter and I hope your all excited for what will come next and what will happen with Ace, will he wake back up or is he going to be in eternal slumber? Comment what you think will happen but you'll all just have to wait mwahahaha :)